CONNECT

Host: ts.psdh.eu
Password: None

* Recent Posts

Wintersday Extravaganza 2023 by Nova Lelie
[December 12, 2023, 09:52:49 pm]

IRL Meeting interest check by Mr_Dark
[February 10, 2023, 07:33:19 pm]

PSDH Seasonal Scary Spooky Strange Sacrificial (just kidding, or are we?) Sit-in by Mr_Dark
[October 18, 2022, 01:52:50 pm]

[ANN] Easter Eggstravaganza by Nova Lelie
[April 18, 2022, 01:55:17 pm]

Dragon's End by Nova Lelie
[March 21, 2022, 11:00:25 pm]

* Calendar

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Upcoming Events

Stay Connected
Ever wanted a way to stay connected to your guildies outside of event times, or want to get notified 30 minutes before one of our events start?
Why not join the [PSDH] Discord? To join our Discord server, click on the link in this message or press the Discord logo on our banner at the top.

Poll

What to do on Guild Night?

Treasure Hunter & World Boss Achievements
Tyria/HoT Hero & Mastery Points
Survival Dungeon / Jumping Puzzles
Cards Against Humanity
Dungeon / Fractal Night

Author Topic: [POLL] Guild Social Night  (Read 107842 times)

gemgenie

• The Cake Thief
    • View Profile
  • IGN: gemgenie.4560
  • Server: Piken Square
[POLL] Guild Social Night
« on: February 21, 2015, 02:35:03 am »
Update April 2016
Every Thursday of last week of the month we will organize the event which has the most votes. For starting time please check our schedule.
The voting period has also been extended to a whole month.

Ok so having had a few discussions with various people and taking feedback from members im not really sure that the Thursday guild spawn is really working out as we wanted it to. The organisation just takes too long and we end up sat round waiting for a LONG time and in reality we already run 4 times a week (do we really need another one?)

Soooo..... with that said and quickly brushed over [;)] we have had some chats and would like to do some more varied /hopefully interesting things for the guild and use the Thursday slot to do this.

So far we have been banding round the idea of a Monthly attempt at the Naked Worm Kill (with Teq before hand of course), and maybe some Dry Top and Silverwastes along with a couple of other ideas (map unlocking??/jumping puzzles??).

BUT nothings set in stone yet so heres you opertunity to have your say. So basically if theres anything you would like to see us use Thursday nights for then please dont be shy and drop your ideas below with what you fancy doing and maybe how you think it will work.

Ok go!!!!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 02:44:13 pm by Mr_Dark »

merula

• View Profile
Re: Thursday nights!!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2015, 11:39:12 am »
Since our two commanders spend a lot of time in Borderlands, could we perhaps on some Thursdays organize a sort of “WvW experience for newbies”? (Including perhaps JPs and map completion there)

Rediarel

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2015, 07:39:14 am »
Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday 1900UTC/2000CET ONYX does wvw guild raid. If level 80, in teamspeak and with a proper build so either from metabattle (worst case scenario stuff used on tequatl) or you know how to play your build so you don't die first push, you can join. (as i posted on another thread)
Map completion in prime time during guild raids time might not be always possible except if you bring a blob.
The only problem is only people from piken can join it.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 08:32:54 am by leraider »

Mr_Dark

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
    • Darkweb
  • IGN: MrDark.9634
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2015, 02:16:41 pm »
The only problem is only people from piken can join it.

Pretty much this. I think it would be better to keep it to PvE content since we don't want to exclude players because they're on another server.

If people want to do WvW, they can organize it for their server.
Necro: Darkard | Warrior: Darkward | Ele: Darkauor | Thief: Darksantard | Guard: Darkguard

Astrovirus/Jari The Great

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • Astrovirus Astrophotography
  • IGN: Astrovirus.2936
  • Server: Gandara
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2015, 04:10:49 pm »
Like the ideas you posted Gem in addition to Dry Top/Silverwastes, especially the jumping puzzle idea, fits the general goal of PSDH very well in helping people out with things, and jumping puzzles can be challenging to many of us. Perhaps we could also team up in smaller groups/parties and do dungeons/fractals to help oneanother out.

I agree with Dark that WvW will be difficult to organise due to the multi-world make up of PSDH.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 05:14:01 pm by Astrovirus/Jari The Great »
Warrior(s): Sirrah Andromedae (Jari The Great, RETIRED)│Thief: Gienah Ghurab Corvi│Revenant: Lady Cassiopeia Cih│Necro: Miss Ophiuchus│Ranger: Meissa Heka Orionis│Guards: Gallina Deneb Cygni; Antares Flame│Engi: Theta Iota Antliae│Mesmers: Sheliak Vega Lyrae; Almeisan Geminorum│Ele: Ankaa Phoenicis

Nova Lelie

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Persephone.5384
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2015, 07:12:52 pm »
I already see some great ideas. I really like the ideas to help with JPs or other achievments. I was wondering if we could make a sort of "request night". We can ask people what they still need for their achievments or what they  want to do for fun. Then, depending on the amount of suggestions, we could make a poll on the forum and work our way through the list according to populairity. A few things that might work are learning each other how to do fractals/dungeons/JPs/mini dungeons/pvp .. or maybe even a quick run past all the world boss wp's .. I agree wvw will be difficult, it would only work if people ask for help on a specific server.
Kill the thingy!

Mr_Dark

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
    • Darkweb
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2015, 09:19:54 am »
So, what do we want to start off with this week?

My vote goes to Silverwastes (because I still need to finish that damn armor :P)
Necro: Darkard | Warrior: Darkward | Ele: Darkauor | Thief: Darksantard | Guard: Darkguard

Kaelik_Wau

• Commander
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Chun.1970
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2015, 03:31:01 pm »
Silverwastes sounds good, the armor is really easy to get,  especially coats xD
Warrior: Kaelik Wau - Ele: Elementalist Sakki - Thief: Elis Solvfelt - Mesmer: Sybeil - Guard: Levare Corda - Rev: Revenant Sekk - Necro: Leis Norah - Engi: Engineer Lexxa

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2015, 11:30:42 am »
At what time do we start our Silverwastes raid tonight? I would like to suggest 19:30 UTC/GMT / 20:30 CET.
Warrior(s): Sirrah Andromedae (Jari The Great, RETIRED)│Thief: Gienah Ghurab Corvi│Revenant: Lady Cassiopeia Cih│Necro: Miss Ophiuchus│Ranger: Meissa Heka Orionis│Guards: Gallina Deneb Cygni; Antares Flame│Engi: Theta Iota Antliae│Mesmers: Sheliak Vega Lyrae; Almeisan Geminorum│Ele: Ankaa Phoenicis

Mr_Dark

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
    • Darkweb
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2015, 06:37:21 pm »
Last night we decided somewhere between 19:00 - 20:00 GMT

Mr_Dark

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
    • Darkweb
Re: [POLL] Thusday night: March 5
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2015, 09:59:14 am »
Added a poll for next week (March 5). Let me know if you're missing an option and I will add it.

Sammael Tabris

• View Profile
  • IGN: Joraze.9456
  • Server: Ring of Fire
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2015, 12:28:10 pm »
Hi! Replying a bit... late, of course... Since I only just now got my account working!

But what about pushing the Temple of Balthazar in Orr?
We can announce it before and after in LA, and make sure everybody gets the chance to get lots of obsidian shards if and when they need it.

If it's not worth the time or 'not fun' then don't go for it, but I'm interested in steamrolling Orr for fun and profit and maybe some acclaim!

Nova Lelie

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Persephone.5384
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2015, 02:04:27 pm »
Kill the thingy!

Rediarel

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2015, 11:14:07 pm »
Hi! Replying a bit... late, of course... Since I only just now got my account working!

But what about pushing the Temple of Balthazar in Orr?
We can announce it before and after in LA, and make sure everybody gets the chance to get lots of obsidian shards if and when they need it.

If it's not worth the time or 'not fun' then don't go for it, but I'm interested in steamrolling Orr for fun and profit and maybe some acclaim!
It's actually difficult to find it closed.

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2015, 09:38:39 am »
Last night, me and some of my guildies cam up with perhaps another interesting idea to do on a thursday night, or maybe just after a normal Teq/TT run. What we had in mind was doing a raid of Southsun Cove and farm materials and Karka Shels. And off course, to keep it in the spirit of PSDH, we could give it a little twist like we did when doing the Mad King's Labyrith raid durning last Haloween.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnyYtJVxGkw

So, what about it, I think it would be fun to see Karka's face a full raiding zerk.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal