CONNECT

Host: ts.psdh.eu
Password: None

* Recent Posts

Wintersday Extravaganza 2023 by Nova Lelie
[December 12, 2023, 09:52:49 pm]

IRL Meeting interest check by Mr_Dark
[February 10, 2023, 07:33:19 pm]

PSDH Seasonal Scary Spooky Strange Sacrificial (just kidding, or are we?) Sit-in by Mr_Dark
[October 18, 2022, 01:52:50 pm]

[ANN] Easter Eggstravaganza by Nova Lelie
[April 18, 2022, 01:55:17 pm]

Dragon's End by Nova Lelie
[March 21, 2022, 11:00:25 pm]

* Calendar

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Upcoming Events

Stay Connected
Ever wanted a way to stay connected to your guildies outside of event times, or want to get notified 30 minutes before one of our events start?
Why not join the [PSDH] Discord? To join our Discord server, click on the link in this message or press the Discord logo on our banner at the top.

Author Topic: Hi  (Read 6301 times)

Maladiktion

• View Profile
  • IGN: Maladiktion.1498
  • Server: Gandara
Hi
« on: November 05, 2019, 07:12:37 pm »
Hi There. I've been a member of the guild in game for a few weeks now and wanted to get a bit more involved so I thought I would sign up on the forum as well. I miss forums, I've not used them regularly since my GW1 days. As a bit of short intro, I've played GW2 since the beginning, but been out of game for a while. I tend to get distracted by new MMO's, but there hasn't been anything recently that held my attention of as long as GW has. On a more personal level, I'm an middle aged, divorced father of 2 that lives in the south of England. I work from home for as a software engineer and have been a gamer for as long as there have been computers (nearly). Anyway, thanks for all letting me on board, see you other posts and in game at some point soon. Cheers.

Nova Lelie

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Persephone.5384
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2019, 07:28:31 pm »
Hey,

Welcome to the group :) Hope you enjoyed being with us so far!

We also have a discord where some of us chat during the day (click icon on top right corner of forum for access) if you are interested in that. If you ever want to do something outside of organised events, feel free to use guildchat/forum/discord to find a group for it. You will find old and new players all mixed up together.
Kill the thingy!

Maladiktion

• View Profile
  • IGN: Maladiktion.1498
Re: Hi
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2019, 06:10:23 pm »
Oh cool, you have discord as well. I've tried the TS channel outside of events and there wasn't anybody around

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal