CONNECT

Host: ts.psdh.eu
Password: None

* Recent Posts

Wintersday Extravaganza 2023 by Nova Lelie
[December 12, 2023, 09:52:49 pm]

IRL Meeting interest check by Mr_Dark
[February 10, 2023, 07:33:19 pm]

PSDH Seasonal Scary Spooky Strange Sacrificial (just kidding, or are we?) Sit-in by Mr_Dark
[October 18, 2022, 01:52:50 pm]

[ANN] Easter Eggstravaganza by Nova Lelie
[April 18, 2022, 01:55:17 pm]

Dragon's End by Nova Lelie
[March 21, 2022, 11:00:25 pm]

* Calendar

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Upcoming Events

Stay Connected
Ever wanted a way to stay connected to your guildies outside of event times, or want to get notified 30 minutes before one of our events start?
Why not join the [PSDH] Discord? To join our Discord server, click on the link in this message or press the Discord logo on our banner at the top.

Author Topic: PSDH Magnificant Murderous Mob Mayhem Massacre  (Read 5297 times)

Nova Lelie

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Persephone.5384
  • Server: Gandara
PSDH Magnificant Murderous Mob Mayhem Massacre
« on: October 13, 2019, 05:04:52 pm »
Hellooo PSDH \o/

It is autumn time, that means leaves are falling, it is getting colder outside and the undead are rising from their graves.

It also means it is time for our annual PSDH Halloween party; PSDH Magnificant Murderous Mob Mayhem Massacre. Of course we did our best again to sort out a fun evening with some PSDH classics like; The Scary Short Story Competition, Darkward Says and a visit to Steve and Bob. But we will also have some new murderous things thought up for you lot. No PSDH Halloween party is complete without a mysterious murder.

As usual we will have some nice SHINIES to win in the events 8)

The evening starts at 19:30(UK)/20:30(EU) on 31st October 2019
Throughout the evening we will say spooky words that will count towards a Halloween bingo, listen carefully to win :).

We will start the night off with a game of Darkward says. Listen to your glorious leader and obey, but only if he says "Darkward says".

When we are done obeying our leader, Shiroiki will read out the stories from the Scary Short Story Competition. PSDH members will then vote on which story they liked best!

The stories tend to get us all a bit on edge, that is why they are followed by some good old fashioned costume brawl. Last person standing wins (brawl items will be provided to keep it fair, no executioners axes allowed).

After that we will engage in murderous games. Who will be the killer creeping amongst our members? Find out fast, before you are the next victim!

As is tradition the night will be closed by farming the labyrinth for Halloween goodies.

Start time: 19:30(UK)/20:30(EU) - 31st October 2019
Please make sure you are in the Guildhall before the event starts.
As for all our events, there will be a special channel available on Teamspeak.

Scary Short Story Competition
This classic has caused many commanders a sleepless night. This year we will test your skills again and see who of you can most creatively kill of our commanders in your scary story.

The PSDH Halloween Scary Short Story Competition (PSDHHSSSC) guidelines are very simple so please make sure you follow them before submitting:
- you may submit one scary short story of 400 words maximum
- the story involves PSDH commanders/leaders (for extra points)
- submit the story to Nova via Discord (or the website in a personal message if you don’t use Discord) on or before the deadline 17:00(UK)/18:00(EU) 31st October 2019
all entries must be original work from the author themselves
- include your GW2 account name (Example.1234) so that we can reward you if you win!
- the story is suitable for all ages (PG13)

We will read out the short stories during the PSDH Halloween event on 31st October 2019 and will be voted on by the PSDH members in attendance at the event. (You don't have to be there as a writer, it is more fun though!)

Remember the story deadline is 31st October 2019 at 17:00(UK)/18:00(EU)! Good luck!

Super Fun Girls

« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 05:16:44 pm by Nova Lelie »
Kill the thingy!

Nova Lelie

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
Re: PSDH Magnificant Murderous Mob Mayhem Massacre
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2019, 07:21:10 pm »
Bingo Card
Kill the thingy!

Nova Lelie

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
Re: PSDH Magnificant Murderous Mob Mayhem Massacre
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2019, 05:11:28 pm »
All prizes have been sent out.

Here are this years scary stories:

Caldnir's Story:
Days are darkening and growing colder. Halloween has come. The seams between worlds are weakening and Tyria is about to have a royal visitor from the Mad Realm.
It’s the Mad King Thorn, back again in Lion’s Arch

“Oh, I remember you lot.”
“Piken Square Dragon… Punters, yes, hah hah!”
“Congratulations on slaying Kralkatorrik by the way. Even the Mad Realm felt that. There were creatures phasing in and out of existence, unstable portals popping on and off, you know how it goes, I’m sure.”
“Even I felt unstable. Can you imagine?”
“Still, the portals made me realise something. Why limit myself to Kryta, when there are countless other kingdoms I have yet to grace with my presence? So I jumped into a portal, and I must say I found some very peculiar places.”
“Like United Kingdom? Please, everyone knows kingdoms aren’t supposed to unite. They wage war against one another! Though they didn’t seem that united, so perhaps hope is not yet lost.”
“And who names their kingdom Netherlands? I guess Underworld was already taken.”
“Anyway, I left some presents here and there that should be opening at midnight, which is right… about… NOW!”
Stormwolf.8567 has logged off
Persephone.5384 has logged off
MrDark.9634 has logged off
“Ooh, that was fun. And I am nowhere near done”

It feels as if the Mad King stares right at you, though it’s hard to be certain because of the pumpkin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thorien's Story:
Our tale begins as Halloween tales do,
On a stormy night where a foul wind blew.
When an orange moon cast an eerie glow,
On the land of Tyria far, far below.

A sea of mist spread across the land,
From Mordrem wood to crystal desert sand,
And everywhere a rising tide of fear,
But the cause unknown - it just wasn’t clear!

“We need a team” the people cried
“Of fearless folk, all on our side”
“A band of heroes, a motley crew”
“And a naked Norn with a great hair-do”.

The call went out both far and wide,
And forth they came to form a tribe,
With weapons magic, sharp, and blunter,
Each one a PS Dragon Hunter.

With a “gooooood day” call dear Nova led,
As close behind the cursed crew tread,
Until Storm cried out with a halting stop
“Oooo look - another precursor drop!”

They wandered long and lost all count
Of just how long they’d been on their mount.
The battles long – fighting toward their end,
Each guildie finding comfort and becoming friend.

Til at last they came to the source of evil,
Their life-force drained, their resistance feeble,
And one by one they met their maker,
Their death was sealed, no loss was greater!

And so you ask on this Halloween,
What was their doom? What could be so mean?
Was it dragon? Hydra? That sealed their fate…..
T’was the epic fail – the A-NET build template!!!
Kill the thingy!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal