CONNECT

Host: ts.psdh.eu
Password: None

* Recent Posts

Wintersday Extravaganza 2023 by Nova Lelie
[December 12, 2023, 09:52:49 pm]

IRL Meeting interest check by Mr_Dark
[February 10, 2023, 07:33:19 pm]

PSDH Seasonal Scary Spooky Strange Sacrificial (just kidding, or are we?) Sit-in by Mr_Dark
[October 18, 2022, 01:52:50 pm]

[ANN] Easter Eggstravaganza by Nova Lelie
[April 18, 2022, 01:55:17 pm]

Dragon's End by Nova Lelie
[March 21, 2022, 11:00:25 pm]

* Calendar

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Upcoming Events

Stay Connected
Ever wanted a way to stay connected to your guildies outside of event times, or want to get notified 30 minutes before one of our events start?
Why not join the [PSDH] Discord? To join our Discord server, click on the link in this message or press the Discord logo on our banner at the top.

Author Topic: better late than never! my introduction to guild despite playing for a while!  (Read 5123 times)

daisy

• Daisygreen
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Daisygreen
  • Server: Gandara
Hello lovely guildies, Don't read this if grammatical mistakes and missing punctuation annoy you. there are lots of this in here! I have to post this before the site timeouts or my kid/s accidentally deletes everything i've been typing hahahahaha.

after reading so many lovely introductions from new guildies I decided I should do an awesome message to you all!
I am Daisygreen, most of my toons have daisy in their name. my kids call me mama I have 3 of them. hubby calls me 'mama', but he gave me the game character name Daisygreen in our first little game together called 'R.O.S.E online' which no longer exists, the game went offline last year. so I am daisygreen in most of the games I play.

I am almost 40. I love my family, travelling, trying out exotic cuisines, reading good books or ebooks, drawing and messing around with arts and crafts for the kids mainly, watching stand up comedy shows on netflix and at the moment korean dramas.I love kids's tv, scifi and fantasy stuff and I hate phonics books (which teach you to read but it's so boring and am stuck with those to help my kids learn to read). I love good stories in any format as long as they are interesting.

I am originally from Mauritius a tiny paradise island in the Indian Ocean (it was a British colony before it became independent), I grew up there, so I am fluent in Mauritian Kreol the native language. I graduated in English and French with a bit of Spanish. I also have a teaching degree and a post graduate degree in International Relations. I've worked in a lot of fields such as hospitality, teaching, retail, charity work in a homeless shelter, youth work, my favourite was hospitality. that is also where I met my hubby :D. At the moment am a full-time mom at home. My whole life is the family but that's not healthy so I game when I can! I go to the sauna with my bestfriend, I go on lots of dates with hubby and I look forward to the next real life guild meet :D !

I've played online games for years, mostly World of Warcraft where I used to be in the same guild for almost 8 years, I also did pvp, raiding but was mostly hardcore casual for the most part lol, until recently when I got fed up and moved to Gw2 which i tried with hubby (he used to play GW1) years ago. He no longer plays those games. I really enjoy meeting people and chatting away. am sorry my current headset has been eaten by the baby... so when I can i will get another so I can contribute to ts chatter :D. I really enjoy GW2, I love the guild events and the guild parties and games! I enjoy listening to the TS chatter and i used to like wvw a lot but I don't really have time for it now because of real life and kids needing more attention lol. am a gandaran lootbag lol for those who do wvw I get farmed a lot if i go in there alone or can't get on ts, am not really good at playing my different toons, but i enjoy being there and following orders of the commanders and in a group I survive pretty well. I mostly play my elementalist and my guardian.
In guild wars 2 don't hesitate to ask me if you need help with something I might be away from my keyboard I log on a lot with the hope that i can play and then real life bam! i cannot ! so my character stands in the city not playing quite often :p,
Daisygreen
                                                        o
o                   o                               o
 o                    o   <><          ><> o
   <><

Bezglutek

• Sylvari on fire
    • View Profile
  • IGN: ewatres.1673
  • Server: Blacktide
Well, we've already met IRL but - hi Daisy! :D I'm looking forward to see you at this year's meetup too :)
Bezglutek / Szkocka z Lodem / Crazy Chemist / Dynamic Muffin / The Moon Moon / Mr Catnip Addict / Autodestrukcja / Miss Ble

daisy

• Daisygreen
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Daisygreen
  • Server: Gandara
me too Bezglutek, was a pleasure to meet you there!! look forward to the real life meet again!
Daisygreen
                                                        o
o                   o                               o
 o                    o   <><          ><> o
   <><

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal