CONNECT

Host: ts.psdh.eu
Password: None

* Recent Posts

Wintersday Extravaganza 2023 by Nova Lelie
[December 12, 2023, 09:52:49 pm]

IRL Meeting interest check by Mr_Dark
[February 10, 2023, 07:33:19 pm]

PSDH Seasonal Scary Spooky Strange Sacrificial (just kidding, or are we?) Sit-in by Mr_Dark
[October 18, 2022, 01:52:50 pm]

[ANN] Easter Eggstravaganza by Nova Lelie
[April 18, 2022, 01:55:17 pm]

Dragon's End by Nova Lelie
[March 21, 2022, 11:00:25 pm]

* Calendar

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Upcoming Events

Stay Connected
Ever wanted a way to stay connected to your guildies outside of event times, or want to get notified 30 minutes before one of our events start?
Why not join the [PSDH] Discord? To join our Discord server, click on the link in this message or press the Discord logo on our banner at the top.

Author Topic: PSDH Meetup 2018 Pre-Hype  (Read 4121 times)

Mr_Dark

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
    • Darkweb
  • IGN: MrDark.9634
  • Server: Piken Square
PSDH Meetup 2018 Pre-Hype
« on: December 28, 2017, 07:25:05 pm »
Hello PSDH!

Just before we celebrate the end of the year I’m here with a small hype about next years PSDH meet-up.

If you are a regular on the PSDH discord server you might have spotted me hinting about where we are going next year. For the next meet-up we’ll be going back into the city and this year's city will be… start drumroll…. Warsaw, Poland! Looking at the questionnaires people filled in after the last meetup, it seemed like the majority wanted to go to Poland for the next meetup. We looked at the options, crunched the numbers and the results showed us it is viable to do.

Now for the bad news.. Because we’ll be staying in the city it’s going to be harder for us to give you an all-in-one package like we had last meetup. Expect next the meet up to be a bit more expensive. However!, we are trying to come up with a nice package which will include stay in a hotel (+ breakfast) and Saturday dinner. More information on this later.

Unfortunately we can not yet give you a date. For now keep the weekends of September 2018 available.

That’s all for now. If you have any questions or ideas for things we should/need to do in Warsaw… let us know!

PSDH Party Planners
Dark, Nova, Gem
Necro: Darkard | Warrior: Darkward | Ele: Darkauor | Thief: Darksantard | Guard: Darkguard

Lemmiayyy

• The ends justify the memes
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Lemmi.5370
  • Server: Gandara
Re: PSDH Meetup 2018 Pre-Hype
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2017, 02:34:24 pm »
Cool! Always wanted to go to Warsaw!

We also have a 7-day long event usually taking place somewhere in August or September at work; here's hoping it doesn't coincide....

edit: If I know exact date beforehand, that would help! I'm sure you'll update when you know more.

Reminder to self: Bring lingonberries in some form.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 03:52:30 pm by Lemmiayyy »

Bezglutek

• Sylvari on fire
    • View Profile
  • IGN: ewatres.1673
  • Server: Blacktide
Re: PSDH Meetup 2018 Pre-Hype
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2017, 06:12:47 pm »
Yay!!

Also, I was away lately from both discord and game, so maybe someone already volunteered, but if not - I will gladly help with finding the place or activities or whatever ^^ I have family in Warsaw, can ask for some tips :D And they have quite good public transport in the city aglomeration, if you'd prefer to stay just outside the city.
Bezglutek / Szkocka z Lodem / Crazy Chemist / Dynamic Muffin / The Moon Moon / Mr Catnip Addict / Autodestrukcja / Miss Ble

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal