CONNECT

Host: ts.psdh.eu
Password: None

* Recent Posts

Wintersday Extravaganza 2023 by Nova Lelie
[December 12, 2023, 09:52:49 pm]

IRL Meeting interest check by Mr_Dark
[February 10, 2023, 07:33:19 pm]

PSDH Seasonal Scary Spooky Strange Sacrificial (just kidding, or are we?) Sit-in by Mr_Dark
[October 18, 2022, 01:52:50 pm]

[ANN] Easter Eggstravaganza by Nova Lelie
[April 18, 2022, 01:55:17 pm]

Dragon's End by Nova Lelie
[March 21, 2022, 11:00:25 pm]

* Calendar

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Upcoming Events

Stay Connected
Ever wanted a way to stay connected to your guildies outside of event times, or want to get notified 30 minutes before one of our events start?
Why not join the [PSDH] Discord? To join our Discord server, click on the link in this message or press the Discord logo on our banner at the top.

Poll

What to do on Guild Night?

Treasure Hunter & World Boss Achievements
Tyria/HoT Hero & Mastery Points
Survival Dungeon / Jumping Puzzles
Cards Against Humanity
Dungeon / Fractal Night

Author Topic: [POLL] Guild Social Night  (Read 108257 times)

pizzapunt

• A friendly Sylvari known as Ardi Veftvohl
    • View Profile
  • IGN: piza.9310
  • Server: Piken Square
Re: [POLL] Guild Social Night
« Reply #180 on: May 26, 2017, 11:20:49 am »
i would have loved to be there for arah but i had to work at the last minute, i did not think it was only arah tonigh. in that case i'm sorry to have missed it.

by the way, is still a thing the social event in verdant brink or is it not needed anymore? there was almost no one last week. (maybe it was just a case)

Yeah sorry about that. I was planning on staying longer but I wasn't feeling very well so I left early  :-[

Merlinae

• View Profile
  • IGN: Zwergy.7608
« Reply #181 on: May 26, 2017, 02:12:19 pm »
Had a few runs of Cadecaus manor with 4 AFTL and one PSDH member.
Looks like one other PSDH group did Arah.

I must admit that the social nights have been a bit scant for members the last few weeks but its summer and people are on holidays and the weather is nice. If the poll is not for want to do they might not come on.

Might be better to end the poll earlier then make people confirm they will turn up. Then if we get extra is all good but officers dont waste time hanging about waiting for people to turn up :(
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Astrovirus/Jari The Great

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • Astrovirus Astrophotography
  • IGN: Astrovirus.2936
  • Server: Gandara
« Reply #182 on: May 26, 2017, 06:56:50 pm »
Well I don't think those suggestions will make the turnout improve, maybe just give an idea how many will join in. But my main point is that if you run a social dungeon/fractal night and more than a full group turns up, you should just swap people out after every path, or go with groups that are not full with 5 but run a dungeon/fractal that can be done with 3 or 4. This is what we do at my smaller guilds regular fractal night and results in people not having to wait more than 10-15 min before they can join a path.

But if teams start running complete dungeons, than if you mis the call, you just as well don't show up at all
Warrior(s): Sirrah Andromedae (Jari The Great, RETIRED)│Thief: Gienah Ghurab Corvi│Revenant: Lady Cassiopeia Cih│Necro: Miss Ophiuchus│Ranger: Meissa Heka Orionis│Guards: Gallina Deneb Cygni; Antares Flame│Engi: Theta Iota Antliae│Mesmers: Sheliak Vega Lyrae; Almeisan Geminorum│Ele: Ankaa Phoenicis

Mr_Dark

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
    • Darkweb
  • IGN: MrDark.9634
« Reply #183 on: July 20, 2017, 08:29:40 pm »
Tonight: Story line achievements / Current Events
Necro: Darkard | Warrior: Darkward | Ele: Darkauor | Thief: Darksantard | Guard: Darkguard

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal