CONNECT

Host: ts.psdh.eu
Password: None

* Recent Posts

Wintersday Extravaganza 2023 by Nova Lelie
[December 12, 2023, 09:52:49 PM]

IRL Meeting interest check by Mr_Dark
[February 10, 2023, 07:33:19 PM]

PSDH Seasonal Scary Spooky Strange Sacrificial (just kidding, or are we?) Sit-in by Mr_Dark
[October 18, 2022, 01:52:50 PM]

[ANN] Easter Eggstravaganza by Nova Lelie
[April 18, 2022, 01:55:17 PM]

Dragon's End by Nova Lelie
[March 21, 2022, 11:00:25 PM]

* Calendar

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Upcoming Events

Stay Connected
Ever wanted a way to stay connected to your guildies outside of event times, or want to get notified 30 minutes before one of our events start?
Why not join the [PSDH] Discord? To join our Discord server, click on the link in this message or press the Discord logo on our banner at the top.

Author Topic: Guess it's my turn now  (Read 2546 times)

Dobie

• View Profile
Guess it's my turn now
« on: May 12, 2014, 11:18:03 PM »
Hello!
As this is a community guild/project it really is a good idea to get to know each other a bit better.

For PSDH events I'm usually logged on my mesmer, Dob S, but as I'm not really happy as mesmer anymore (for several reasons, mainly missing bug-fixes) you might see me on my warrior, ele or guardian in future events. They all have Dobie in their name so they should be easy to recognize.
The nick Dobie doesn't originate in the name of the famous house elf btw. As a matter of fact it was simply a construct of random syllables I made up several years ago in another MMO.
Over the years I gathered a lot of experience with MMOs of all sorts, especially a fantastic game called Cabal Online which unfortunately got worse patch by patch and became unplayble for me about 2.5 years ago.

I'm from germany but my english seems to be good enough to communicate with you all. I apologize for the horrible accent you get to hear on TS though. Currently I'm studying to become a teacher for mathematics and physics so if anyone happens to still go to school and to urgently need an explanation on a topic... feel free to contact me and I'll try my best.

In GW2 I started half a year ago and am interested in most aspects of the game, especially the PvE side. I also played quite a bit of PvP but got slightly discouraged by players with 10x as much PvP experience and sitting at the top of the leaderboards stomping me. And WvW with its PvD, ZvZ and skill lag isn't really my favourite game mode either although I join and enjoy it every once in a while.

This should be enough about me...
See you ingame, fellow dragon hunters!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 11:18:03 PM by Dobie »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal