CONNECT

Host: ts.psdh.eu
Password: None

* Recent Posts

Wintersday Extravaganza 2023 by Nova Lelie
[December 12, 2023, 09:52:49 pm]

IRL Meeting interest check by Mr_Dark
[February 10, 2023, 07:33:19 pm]

PSDH Seasonal Scary Spooky Strange Sacrificial (just kidding, or are we?) Sit-in by Mr_Dark
[October 18, 2022, 01:52:50 pm]

[ANN] Easter Eggstravaganza by Nova Lelie
[April 18, 2022, 01:55:17 pm]

Dragon's End by Nova Lelie
[March 21, 2022, 11:00:25 pm]

* Calendar

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Upcoming Events

Stay Connected
Ever wanted a way to stay connected to your guildies outside of event times, or want to get notified 30 minutes before one of our events start?
Why not join the [PSDH] Discord? To join our Discord server, click on the link in this message or press the Discord logo on our banner at the top.

Author Topic: Hi ! It's me ..!  (Read 2724 times)

Serrana Becker

• View Profile
  • IGN: TheZaherell.7914
  • Server: Far Shiverpeaks
Hi ! It's me ..!
« on: January 09, 2016, 03:15:33 pm »
Hello !

Just did TT today with you guys and I really enjoyed it  ,so here am I ! Got back playing the game pretty recentlyfor the extension, and trying to get a new routine going on !

I'm Pvp, WvW and PvE friendly and also connected quite often ,so if you're doing something not too boring, I might be up to join :)

I had been playing for a while before my break , and I was previously speedclearing dungeons ( before Anet nerfed them to the ground).
I main Engi but I have a few ( all of them actually ) other classes ready just in case ^^.

I'm 24 years old, from Guadeloupe ( it's an island and it is real !),currently living in France where I'm a Physics teacher  o/. I don't know if my english skills are decent or not , so you might never hear me on TS , but if I ever get confident about it, then i'll be more than happy to annoy you guys !

See ya in game !

Nova Lelie

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Persephone.5384
  • Server: Gandara
Re: Hi ! It's me ..!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2016, 03:22:40 pm »
Welcome!
Kill the thingy!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal