CONNECT

Host: ts.psdh.eu
Password: None

* Recent Posts

Wintersday Extravaganza 2023 by Nova Lelie
[December 12, 2023, 09:52:49 PM]

IRL Meeting interest check by Mr_Dark
[February 10, 2023, 07:33:19 PM]

PSDH Seasonal Scary Spooky Strange Sacrificial (just kidding, or are we?) Sit-in by Mr_Dark
[October 18, 2022, 01:52:50 PM]

[ANN] Easter Eggstravaganza by Nova Lelie
[April 18, 2022, 01:55:17 PM]

Dragon's End by Nova Lelie
[March 21, 2022, 11:00:25 PM]

* Calendar

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Upcoming Events

Stay Connected
Ever wanted a way to stay connected to your guildies outside of event times, or want to get notified 30 minutes before one of our events start?
Why not join the [PSDH] Discord? To join our Discord server, click on the link in this message or press the Discord logo on our banner at the top.

Author Topic: New Event Schedule  (Read 8696 times)

Mr_Dark

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
    • Darkweb
  • IGN: MrDark.9634
  • Server: Piken Square
New Event Schedule
« on: November 05, 2015, 08:30:58 PM »
The moment you've all been waiting for! The new PSDH Event Schedule is here!

You might notice that we've changed it to a bi-weekly schedule instead of a regular week. The reason for this is that we're trying to cooperate more events and try to give everyone a chance to run with PSDH. We will give this schedule a try-out until the end of the year, after that the commanders and coordinators will evaluate it and see if there are any changes needed.

View the schedule
Necro: Darkard | Warrior: Darkward | Ele: Darkauor | Thief: Darksantard | Guard: Darkguard

gemgenie

• The Cake Thief
    • View Profile
  • IGN: gemgenie.4560
Re: New Event Schedule
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2015, 12:57:07 AM »
Any chance we can alternate tuesdays and thursdays as well?? like we have with events.

Tva

• Commander
  • aka: Shiroiki Mei
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Tvasan.8075
  • Server: Far Shiverpeaks
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2015, 08:48:16 AM »
have to say Gems sugestion about the alternating tuseday and thursday would be a good one for me certanly. other than that it looks good.

Sami

• View Profile
  • IGN: Molesworth.1684
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2015, 06:41:52 AM »
Any plans to do the meta on Tangled Depths?  It seems even more challenging than the one on Dragon's Stand (I've never seen it succeed).  And killing a Chak Gerent is required for completing the Mistwalker Armour set too.

Ashinor

• View Profile
  • IGN: valfx.5416
  • Server: Fort Ranik (FR)
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2015, 11:13:50 AM »
Since Raid are not available yet, maybe we can do Tangled depths or Tarir on Tuesday ? :)

Nova Lelie

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Persephone.5384
  • Server: Gandara
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2015, 01:44:17 PM »
Just a heads up... For Dragon's Stand you need "updraft gliding" mastery (nr2 in gliding masteries).. Make sure you have it
Kill the thingy!

ThFH

• View Profile
  • IGN: ThFH.6048
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2015, 05:25:16 PM »
Any plans to do the meta on Tangled Depths?  It seems even more challenging than the one on Dragon's Stand (I've never seen it succeed).  And killing a Chak Gerent is required for completing the Mistwalker Armour set too.

I was wondering the same seems like a nice event to try and learn with PSDH.

Mr_Dark

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
    • Darkweb
  • IGN: MrDark.9634
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2015, 09:54:42 AM »
We will test out this current schedule for the next few weeks. After that we'll have a discussion with the commanders if we need to change something and we'll be including all your suggestions.
Necro: Darkard | Warrior: Darkward | Ele: Darkauor | Thief: Darksantard | Guard: Darkguard

Ashinor

• View Profile
  • IGN: valfx.5416
  • Server: Fort Ranik (FR)
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2015, 10:05:23 PM »
Should we create a create a topic for raid so we can organized and set group (with list of char and spec) before next raid run ?
Because this evening it was a bit chaotic to find a group  ;D

Astrovirus/Jari The Great

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • Astrovirus Astrophotography
  • IGN: Astrovirus.2936
  • Server: Gandara
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2015, 12:26:35 PM »
I kinda agree with Ashinor here, as it seems that group composition has a really big influence.

I knew in advance that I wasn't gonna make the starting time of the raids, and didn't feel like waiting who knows how long until at least 10 people were present to form a second group. I know I got invited to join the first group later on, but declined that as I didn't like the idea of missing out on the first part of the raid (want to whole experience) and then entering and have no idea of what to do. Waiting for people to join works great for fractal night (even better now with single islands), but since the raid is single content it may not work for people joining in later on.
Warrior(s): Sirrah Andromedae (Jari The Great, RETIRED)│Thief: Gienah Ghurab Corvi│Revenant: Lady Cassiopeia Cih│Necro: Miss Ophiuchus│Ranger: Meissa Heka Orionis│Guards: Gallina Deneb Cygni; Antares Flame│Engi: Theta Iota Antliae│Mesmers: Sheliak Vega Lyrae; Almeisan Geminorum│Ele: Ankaa Phoenicis

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal