CONNECT

Host: ts.psdh.eu
Password: None

* Recent Posts

Wintersday Extravaganza 2023 by Nova Lelie
[December 12, 2023, 09:52:49 PM]

IRL Meeting interest check by Mr_Dark
[February 10, 2023, 07:33:19 PM]

PSDH Seasonal Scary Spooky Strange Sacrificial (just kidding, or are we?) Sit-in by Mr_Dark
[October 18, 2022, 01:52:50 PM]

[ANN] Easter Eggstravaganza by Nova Lelie
[April 18, 2022, 01:55:17 PM]

Dragon's End by Nova Lelie
[March 21, 2022, 11:00:25 PM]

* Calendar

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Upcoming Events

Stay Connected
Ever wanted a way to stay connected to your guildies outside of event times, or want to get notified 30 minutes before one of our events start?
Why not join the [PSDH] Discord? To join our Discord server, click on the link in this message or press the Discord logo on our banner at the top.

Author Topic: Awesome Excel sheet which uses blood magic to determine Ranger DPM :INPUT NEEDED  (Read 2052 times)

Ensho

• View Profile
  • IGN: Ensho.3095
  • Server: Piken Square
Hi Everyone,

I had some really, really boring hours at work recently, and got around to fiddle around with build editors.
Immediately, I found that you can click around whatever you want, but you won't be able to determine a damage per minute (DPM) indication of your weapons used.

I am using a Celestial ranger of which I was eager to figure out which weapon set was most effective with my gear. Unfortunately, online calculators did not do the trick :(
Therefore, I had to throw some data in an excel file (which got a bit out of hand) to do it myself.

After an hour or two, I got my answer ( it's GS+Axe/torch or Sword/torch+SB for celestial by the way).

what can I use it for?
well: there are various questions about which builds are most DPS effective, or how much DPM you would lose if you go for stats like toughness. This document can calculate the individual DPM per weapon set. I did not use any complicated power things, the only thing you need to do is enter the damage your tooltip shows when you mouseover your own skills or mouseover a skill in online build editors.

A few of my GW2 friends have said they'd be interested in using this excel as well, so I spent a few more of my boss' precious work hours to make it user friendly.

You will find the excel in this topic. It would be much appreciated if  you guys would test this and leave any feedback. Please do not distribute this document without my permission.

I will take your left eye if you do. :P

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal