CONNECT

Host: ts.psdh.eu
Password: None

* Recent Posts

Wintersday Extravaganza 2023 by Nova Lelie
[December 12, 2023, 09:52:49 PM]

IRL Meeting interest check by Mr_Dark
[February 10, 2023, 07:33:19 PM]

PSDH Seasonal Scary Spooky Strange Sacrificial (just kidding, or are we?) Sit-in by Mr_Dark
[October 18, 2022, 01:52:50 PM]

[ANN] Easter Eggstravaganza by Nova Lelie
[April 18, 2022, 01:55:17 PM]

Dragon's End by Nova Lelie
[March 21, 2022, 11:00:25 PM]

* Calendar

* Upcoming Events

Stay Connected
Ever wanted a way to stay connected to your guildies outside of event times, or want to get notified 30 minutes before one of our events start?
Why not join the [PSDH] Discord? To join our Discord server, click on the link in this message or press the Discord logo on our banner at the top.

Author Topic: New Raid Team  (Read 50857 times)

arukAdo

• View Profile
  • IGN: arukAdo.2047
  • Server: Piken Square
Re: New Raid Team
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2016, 09:47:14 PM »
Dont worry I piss gold so its not an issue.

Ive been, and will more, be practicing healer, that way xan can go condi since he didnt seem to like it much.
We will kinda lack banners but its not disqualifing by itself.

xadine

• View Profile
  • IGN: xadine
  • Server: Vizunah Square (FR)
« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2016, 10:59:30 PM »
I don't mind being the healer, just need to adjust because... well I almost never play my ranger^^

As for the tips/comps and so on, the guide was allready available on this thred, and only 2 of the team was 1rt timers (and several, like me, just play a "new" class for the first time)

Overall, considering our team we had a pretty decent run. I've seen way worst and reaching the last phase in the "first" run isn't bad at all. > dark was exploring mesmer, I was discovering druid, 2 were all "wow so that's raid?", it was a good run.

Personnaly I had fun, I'll be there next week (as healer unless someone else want to do it, or the party don't want me to do it in wich case I'll swap to my necro in less than a sec^^)

Zia Vidarr

• View Profile
  • IGN: Zia Vidarr
  • Server: Whiteside Ridge
« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2016, 03:36:31 PM »
Happy for you to heal if you're happy healing. I too think things went very well. Like you say, we had some new to the raids, some new to roles/classes and yet we managed to nail mechanics and get to last Phase. All we need to do now is get less "downs" and improve our time, something that was happening with each run! Practice makes perfect! Very very pleased with how we did. Looking forward to getting back in there Tuesday!

SinghMary

• View Profile
  • IGN: SinghMary
  • Server: Ruins of Surmia
« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2016, 07:04:57 PM »
Hello,

I know its already to late to get in but if u need some new awesome chrono who know already the first bosses
If u still ve a free place or someone cant make it, here s my info:

Character: SinghMary
Profession: Chronomancer
Task: ChronoTank
Gear: Full Ascended, All commanders gear and weapons with berserker trinkets

arukAdo

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2016, 12:51:32 PM »
Zia, how about we actually fill empty spaces of the schedule with more sessions?
Ppl can freely decide to participate in some, all or just one of the schedule, fitting all situations possible?
I realize this could be a nightmare to maintain or setup, and maybe 4 times a week (2 empty week night and 2 weekend afternoon/night) would be overkill, but we can just try a second weekly session and see what happen, in term of participation.
Maybe the most important to post is the day(s) you actually plan to have free for this activity.
Side note: we could also maybe start the thing earlier than 8pm? By that i mean, we was pretty much all online by 19h30, more than half at 19h, would kind give us extra time to rock on.
Dido

xadine

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2016, 02:08:24 PM »
More than 1 time a week would be great.
For the begin early thing, I'm all in.

Except for this week because... well I've got something personnal and I'll probly be late tonight. More like 8:30pm for me.
If you guyz don't want to wait for me I understand, no problem I'll join another time.

Zia Vidarr

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2016, 02:42:11 PM »
Okay, who else wants to double date the raids? I know Dark can only do Tuesdays, so I'll have to have a word with Nova who has offered to tank if we require a spare tank - but providing she says okay, how do we feel about Thursdays? I need to keep my Fridays clear. Xadine I'm sure we can hold on for you, we did it for Dark last week.

arukAdo

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2016, 02:47:47 PM »
For exemple mary could do the second night since full tank gear, but i suppose the most important is ppl to post their availability/wishes for us to compile whats the best day, maybe tonight we can do voting-thingy either at the end or start of the raid when everyone is on.
If we count thursday (guild "social meeting") then it could be up to 5 meeting in theory but thats really hardcore, then again if we crawl under demands why not after all, lets stick to 2 for now and lets exclude thursday, that leave us to friday/saturday/sunday voting.

Note: we can always kill trash mobs while waiting :p
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 03:11:13 PM by arukAdo »

Bezglutek

• Sylvari on fire
    • View Profile
  • IGN: ewatres.1673
  • Server: Blacktide
« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2016, 06:02:55 PM »
For now I'm fine either way, little earlier would also be good for me. I just need to make sure that my bf will let me use his computer ;P

Also, I might be late next week (05.07), I promised to help with summer school at university and don't know yet how long it'd take.
Bezglutek / Szkocka z Lodem / Crazy Chemist / Dynamic Muffin / The Moon Moon / Mr Catnip Addict / Autodestrukcja / Miss Ble

arukAdo

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2016, 11:34:21 PM »
On 9 votes, we had 8 people voting for doubling the raid schedule.
On 8 votes, we had 6 people asking this to be friday.

Actually forgot to vote for the starting hour lol, but maybe we can assume everyone is ok to go with 19:30?
If so, we will start on Friday 8 19:30 to do the extra raid.

If you are in team Tuesday, and that you cant make it for team Friday, please state it so we can look for alternative players! (so far i think its zia and dark?)

xadine

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2016, 12:05:09 AM »
I'm on for tuesday friday.
I don't care about the time.

Nice run tonight, almost there ppl.

Zia Vidarr

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2016, 06:34:25 PM »
I can do Fridays - but some weeks [I will know with 7 days notice] I won't be able to. So count me in. Just bare in mind maybe 1 in every 6 weeks I might not be able to, but I'll give you 6 days notice. Which just means we need to ask Ardi if he'd like to come tanking on a Friday. Although both raids at 20:00 suits me a little better if that's okay?

Seren

• View Profile
  • IGN: SerenLight.4781
  • Server: Ring of Fire
« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2016, 07:08:56 PM »
Really glad I could make it this week - felt like we almost had him towards the end!
I'm up for doing another day as well, the time seemed to fly by last night haha. Friday is fine with me.

xadine

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2016, 07:21:27 PM »
I think it's fine that not everyone will always be available, this way we can bring more ppl to raid :)
I'm sure the night XXXX is not here we will find YYYY to take his place.

I hope at some point we will be able to have several party not just one ^^.

PS: I want my 10 reaper raid!

arukAdo

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 30, 2016, 09:29:47 AM »
Quote from: Zia Vidarr
Which just means we need to ask Ardi if he'd like to come tanking on a Friday.

Cant we just use the ppl who registered here instead? Im not against ardi or nova or whoever you suggest, but theres some ppl who did actually apply for this, so for second iteration we should use them instead (yeah, theres a tank who did register before you actually suggest twice a different tank lol)

About replacements for ppl who are not coming this or that day occasionally, since we cant really predict and ask for others who registred to come by, id say the default behavior if we miss 1 or 2 ppl on prime time would be to use the guild chat for rectruting, before we would actually use lfg, better to have any psdh member rather than random pug.

And btw, if everything goes super smooth like it did so far (yes i could rant for hours about how things are not always going so smooth...), if theres tonnes of demands (or available ppl), maybe we can do also sunday night...or we can maybe build a second team i dunno... (actually theres another team, so that would be a third team? on that matter maybe they/we could be use for hot swap when theres missing ppl)

The main reason i did ask for starting earlier was that we are still in a learning curve (and we are all online at 19h lol), once we actually beat some bosses this wont be any revelant (the session lenght), but in the meanwhile the difference between learning for 2 hours and 3 hours is actually revelant, this is a minor detail anyway.

If theres more ppl around who want to do raids, please post your template, so you get visible, and dont forget to post the days you are available (tuesday or friday... so far)

« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 10:02:23 AM by arukAdo »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal