CONNECT

Host: ts.psdh.eu
Password: None

* Recent Posts

Wintersday Extravaganza 2023 by Nova Lelie
[December 12, 2023, 09:52:49 PM]

IRL Meeting interest check by Mr_Dark
[February 10, 2023, 07:33:19 PM]

PSDH Seasonal Scary Spooky Strange Sacrificial (just kidding, or are we?) Sit-in by Mr_Dark
[October 18, 2022, 01:52:50 PM]

[ANN] Easter Eggstravaganza by Nova Lelie
[April 18, 2022, 01:55:17 PM]

Dragon's End by Nova Lelie
[March 21, 2022, 11:00:25 PM]

* Calendar

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Upcoming Events

Stay Connected
Ever wanted a way to stay connected to your guildies outside of event times, or want to get notified 30 minutes before one of our events start?
Why not join the [PSDH] Discord? To join our Discord server, click on the link in this message or press the Discord logo on our banner at the top.

Author Topic: [Event] Guild Hall for SweD  (Read 3068 times)

Mr_Dark

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
    • Darkweb
  • IGN: MrDark.9634
  • Server: Piken Square
[Event] Guild Hall for SweD
« on: September 18, 2016, 08:40:11 PM »
When: Saturday, September 24 @ 13:30UTC / 14:30BST / 15:30CEST
Where: Exact location unknown, just be on Teamspeak at above time. There will be a special channel.

Note: Originally on this time we'd have a Silverwastes run and chest farm. Depending on how many people will join this event might be cancelled.

Info:
Maybe you remember the memorial event we participated in last year with the guild SweD. If you don't remember it or perhaps were not in the guild at that time, here's a quote from his original reddit post:

This will be a very personal post.

On the 24:th of Sep is my sons birthday. He isn't with us anymore. Last year, I lost him to leukemia after a years fighting it (He got very sick on Christmas Eve, he sliped into a coma right after new year and we lost him on Valentines day). He loved games and was very good at them. GW2 was one of the favorites and a wish he had when he got better, was to visit Arena Net (there is a fund in Sweden for children with cancer that help them make a dream come true). He never got this chance. He would have become 16 this birthday.

I would like to do something on his birthday in game under the banner of the guild he created and that I have kept alive, Swedish Dragonhunters [SweD]. I don't know what or maybe if people would like to help me let this guild live up for a day doing what ever they normally does. If so I can give an invite. I'm JonasBL.8270 (EU) in that case. After, you would be free to stay or leave as you want ofcose.

Regards, Jonas

Pm: If Arena Net want to join me and them who has so far (and hopefully more people still) in this Rememberence of a wonderfull son, gifted player (in a number of games), that would have made my son so happy

My Sons name was Daniel

Now back to the present day. Last week I got request from Jonas if we [PSDH] would be interested in helping him out again because he really appreciated what we did last year. For this years memorial he wants to get [SweD] a guild hall and of course I said yes right away!

Outfit Information
Because it looked really cool last year, I think we should do use the same outfits again with the [SweD] guild colors.

Royal Guard Outfit with following colors (from top left to bottom right in this order):
- Burnished Steel
- Fog
- Pastel Lemon
- Stream

If you do not have this outfit, you may still join ;)

How to join?!
I'm not sure if you can participate in guild claiming if you're not actually in that particular guild. If someone can enlighten me if it's possible to taxi people in via squads that be great. According to Merula you can also join even if you're not in [SweD] (of course we would like it if people would wear their tag).

However if you do have a guild slot open, just send me message in-game or teamspeak, or leave a reply in this thread with your account name and that you would like to be invited into [SweD]. Then I'll make sure to send you a guild invite as I'm apparently still an officer in that guild :)

Once more, show me what awesome guild PSDH is and lets make this happen!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 01:46:23 PM by Mr_Dark »
Necro: Darkard | Warrior: Darkward | Ele: Darkauor | Thief: Darksantard | Guard: Darkguard

merula

• View Profile
Re: [Event] Guild Hall for SweD
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2016, 01:22:21 PM »
You can help claiming a gh even if you're not a member of the guild. If you're partied/in squad with a person, when approaching gh portal (verdant brink Northwest corner for Lost Precipice and sealed passageway under Tarir for Gilded Hollow), you can enter their instance by choosing appropriate from a list (just like choosing instance during guild missions).

Mr_Dark

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
    • Darkweb
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2016, 01:46:55 PM »
Thanks, that's good to know and will make some people happy (Gem ;))
Necro: Darkard | Warrior: Darkward | Ele: Darkauor | Thief: Darksantard | Guard: Darkguard

Mr_Dark

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
    • Darkweb
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2016, 07:00:34 PM »
I would like to thank all our paricipants today. We were able to claim the hall in one go and even gather enough materials for tier 1 tavern!

You all made Jonas (and myself) very happy and have shown own awesome PSDH really is. I couldn't ask for more.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal