CONNECT

Host: ts.psdh.eu
Password: None

* Recent Posts

Wintersday Extravaganza 2023 by Nova Lelie
[December 12, 2023, 09:52:49 pm]

IRL Meeting interest check by Mr_Dark
[February 10, 2023, 07:33:19 pm]

PSDH Seasonal Scary Spooky Strange Sacrificial (just kidding, or are we?) Sit-in by Mr_Dark
[October 18, 2022, 01:52:50 pm]

[ANN] Easter Eggstravaganza by Nova Lelie
[April 18, 2022, 01:55:17 pm]

Dragon's End by Nova Lelie
[March 21, 2022, 11:00:25 pm]

* Calendar

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Upcoming Events

Stay Connected
Ever wanted a way to stay connected to your guildies outside of event times, or want to get notified 30 minutes before one of our events start?
Why not join the [PSDH] Discord? To join our Discord server, click on the link in this message or press the Discord logo on our banner at the top.

Author Topic: Hi everyone  (Read 4695 times)

Skuzz

• View Profile
  • IGN: Skuzz.6580
  • Server: Desolation
Hi everyone
« on: June 15, 2017, 09:20:14 am »
Hey everyone,

I'm a returning player to GW2, me and a friend desided to pick up GW2 again 2 weeks ago after not having played since 2 months after launch basicly.
We were still representing our old guild, but after getting to 80 with new toons we were looking for another place to stay.

After a very enjoyable and well organised Tripple Trouble run by you guys I didn't hesitate for a second and went to your website and apply, few mins later I got an invite!! Been enjoying my state since then, everyone is so friendly and easy going, so much better than all the other gaming enviorments out there, love it!

Now about myself, I'm a 31 year old IT guy named Wietse from The Netherlands.
Been playing games since my childhood and entered the MMO scene at the era of Lineage II, with WoW soon to follow.
I've always been a striving person in games, taking on leadership roles when needed and always investing alot of time in research to try and get an edge.
Though with my age, and differend lifestyle (living by myself) the last few years I've taken a backseat and just tryed to enjoy the games more rather than trying to be the best of the guild at whatever role I took (tank, healer, dps).
Turned away from raiding past year (in wow) and just been trying other games out, still playing Diablo 3 and Overwatch on occasion, and recently been very active in the witcher card game: Gwent.
But honeslty, since me and a friend of mine started playing GW2 we've pretty much been hooked to it, and will be for the near foreseeable future (looking forward to Diablo 3 necromancer patch though :P ).

I'm an easy going guy, watch alot of films and series, listen to all sorts of music (though Drum & Bass or Techno/House  is what gets me going on the dancefloor :D ) I love puns and making jokes or just in general being funny (I had to dye my Power Ranger Pink, just for that).
I go bouldering every week in a boulderhall with the same mate I play GW2 with and go to music events with.

Ooh and i have 2 cats that will take every opportunity to try and communicate when my mic is open.
Living in the The Netherlands, around 1 hour from where the upcoming guild meeting takes place (I live in Etten-Leur, near Breda) I am considering dropping by just to meet some of you guys and girls IRL.

So thats me basicly! thanks for having me!

Mr_Dark

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
    • Darkweb
  • IGN: MrDark.9634
  • Server: Piken Square
Re: Hi everyone
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2017, 12:04:32 pm »
Hey, welcome to the guild :) Nice to see another dutch person joining.

Also, you should definitely  join us in August!
Necro: Darkard | Warrior: Darkward | Ele: Darkauor | Thief: Darksantard | Guard: Darkguard

kermee

• Super Fun Girl
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Kylie.6548
  • Server: Gandara
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2017, 12:50:53 pm »
Hey there! Good to see we have some more dance music lovers in the guild! :)
Jane Mcranger - Druid
Provoker Dranu - Renegade
Aurelia Ravenclaw - Tempest
~~~~
Interfrastic Leah - Dragonhunter
Sage Georgette - Chronomancer
Jora Stonewatcher - Reaper
Kermee - Berserker

Astrovirus/Jari The Great

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • Astrovirus Astrophotography
  • IGN: Astrovirus.2936
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2017, 03:20:56 pm »
Hi and welcome to the guild from another Dutch Commander. And hope to see you during the meet-up. Oh, and if you used to like pushing a game to the edge, but enjoy having a fun time nowadays, you should definitely join in this monday night, as we will try killing the hardest boss in the game without any armor. Fun times assured.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 03:23:35 pm by Astrovirus/Jari The Great »
Warrior(s): Sirrah Andromedae (Jari The Great, RETIRED)│Thief: Gienah Ghurab Corvi│Revenant: Lady Cassiopeia Cih│Necro: Miss Ophiuchus│Ranger: Meissa Heka Orionis│Guards: Gallina Deneb Cygni; Antares Flame│Engi: Theta Iota Antliae│Mesmers: Sheliak Vega Lyrae; Almeisan Geminorum│Ele: Ankaa Phoenicis

Nova Lelie

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Persephone.5384
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2017, 06:27:47 pm »
Heey and welcome.. seems like we have a lot in common :D
Kill the thingy!

gemgenie

• The Cake Thief
    • View Profile
  • IGN: gemgenie.4560
  • Server: Piken Square
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2017, 08:23:36 pm »
Welcome to the guild! Hope you are having fun though not sure about this dance music stuff lol - get enough of that from Novs :P ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal