CONNECT

Host: ts.psdh.eu
Password: None

* Recent Posts

Wintersday Extravaganza 2023 by Nova Lelie
[December 12, 2023, 09:52:49 pm]

IRL Meeting interest check by Mr_Dark
[February 10, 2023, 07:33:19 pm]

PSDH Seasonal Scary Spooky Strange Sacrificial (just kidding, or are we?) Sit-in by Mr_Dark
[October 18, 2022, 01:52:50 pm]

[ANN] Easter Eggstravaganza by Nova Lelie
[April 18, 2022, 01:55:17 pm]

Dragon's End by Nova Lelie
[March 21, 2022, 11:00:25 pm]

* Calendar

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Upcoming Events

Stay Connected
Ever wanted a way to stay connected to your guildies outside of event times, or want to get notified 30 minutes before one of our events start?
Why not join the [PSDH] Discord? To join our Discord server, click on the link in this message or press the Discord logo on our banner at the top.

Poll

What events do you like to do? (mutiple answers possible)

Tequatl
16 (11.2%)
Triple Trouble
20 (14%)
Verdant Brink (full run)
7 (4.9%)
Auric Basin (full run)
6 (4.2%)
Tangled Depths (full run)
17 (11.9%)
Dragons Stand (full run)
19 (13.3%)
Maws of Torment
11 (7.7%)
Serpents Ire
9 (6.3%)
Augury Rock
7 (4.9%)
Shatterer
8 (5.6%)
PoF Bounty
16 (11.2%)
Amalgamated gemstone run (VB/AB/TD)
7 (4.9%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: November 28, 2017, 02:52:30 pm

Author Topic: New Schedule  (Read 2478 times)

Nova Lelie

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Persephone.5384
  • Server: Gandara
New Schedule
« on: October 29, 2017, 02:52:30 pm »
Hey guys,

So we have a new winter schedule up. Apologies that we did not run it past you guys, but here you find a poll. Please let us know what you like by filling in the poll, mutiple answers are possible so just tick anything you like. Also if you have anything to add to your vote you can reply below.

Some explanations about the new schedule. So on wednesday we will run our TT first and then guild spawn a Tequatl. This because the server spawn is very early, especially for those in the UTC timezone. This will cost us a bit of gold, but works out a lot better. Saturday will be HoT day, 3 weeks of TD/VB/AB followed by one week of DS. Then we have some PoF + missions on Sunday and some more PoF on monday. 

We have dropped Serpents Ire for now, although it is a challenging event to do, the lag is horrible, the lfg is getting slow and the loot is not good either. If a lot of people still want it for the achievement, we can look at planning a special night for it. Hopefully Anet will upgrade the event.

Tell us what you like, what you don't like and we will see if we can fit your feedback into a tweek to the schedule if needed.

8)
Kill the thingy!

gemgenie

• The Cake Thief
    • View Profile
  • IGN: gemgenie.4560
  • Server: Piken Square
Re: New Schedule
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 07:45:16 pm »
Alos feel free to elaborate on your votes guys - tell us why you like/dislike stuff etc

Part Time Butcher

• View Profile
  • IGN: Part Time Butcher
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2017, 07:46:42 pm »
I don't do pof events because I don't know they exist, would be cool to discover them with guild :)

ThFH

• View Profile
  • IGN: ThFH.6048
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2017, 12:01:12 am »
I voted for Teq, TT, DS, TD, VB Shatterer and PoF Bounties. Those events I feel are good PSDH events due to the challenge involved in them and the rewards linked to them. PoF Bounties I added because it is more fun to run them with guildies than with a random group plus you need like 900 mosaics to get all weapons and missing armour pieces.

The new events are nice but miss the finnes and challenge I like from events with PSDH.

gemgenie

• The Cake Thief
    • View Profile
  • IGN: gemgenie.4560
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2017, 07:17:30 pm »
Thats great this is the kind of info we want so keep it coming - dont be shy even if it seems negative it can be useful as long as its constructive :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal