CONNECT

Host: ts.psdh.eu
Password: None

* Recent Posts

Wintersday Extravaganza 2023 by Nova Lelie
[December 12, 2023, 09:52:49 pm]

IRL Meeting interest check by Mr_Dark
[February 10, 2023, 07:33:19 pm]

PSDH Seasonal Scary Spooky Strange Sacrificial (just kidding, or are we?) Sit-in by Mr_Dark
[October 18, 2022, 01:52:50 pm]

[ANN] Easter Eggstravaganza by Nova Lelie
[April 18, 2022, 01:55:17 pm]

Dragon's End by Nova Lelie
[March 21, 2022, 11:00:25 pm]

* Calendar

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Upcoming Events

Stay Connected
Ever wanted a way to stay connected to your guildies outside of event times, or want to get notified 30 minutes before one of our events start?
Why not join the [PSDH] Discord? To join our Discord server, click on the link in this message or press the Discord logo on our banner at the top.

Author Topic: Secret Santa 2018  (Read 6424 times)

Nova Lelie

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Persephone.5384
  • Server: Gandara
Secret Santa 2018
« on: December 02, 2018, 04:22:57 pm »
Hello lovely PSDH community,

Wintersday is almost upon us and as is tradition we will run Secret Santa again!! An awesome chance to give and receive pretty shiny packages.

So what does your heart desire? Did you miss an old festival reward and never got around to buying it on the tp or do you need that last pesky item for a collection? Do you like to turn into a huge snowball at guild missions but were never able? Or are you simply saving for your next legendary? If you can’t think of anything in particular, just give Santa an idea of your likings and something will be gifted!

How Does It Work?

You simply sign up (at latest 19th December 2018 at 23:59 GMT) by replying on this thread or by sending Nova an email ingame (Persephone.5384).

Please include the following information:
Your guild wars 2 account name (the one with the numbers at the end).
What your ideal gift would be (keep in mind you might not get your heart’s desire if you ask for something ridiculously expensive).

After the closing date you'll be told who your match is and what they've wished for. You will then have until 1st January to send them their gift! If you wish to remain anonymous you can send the gift over to Santa’s helpers, with a message if you like, and the gift will be passed along whilst keeping your identity a secret 

We recommend that you aim for your gifts to have a value of at least 5g. It's not all about the monetary value of the presents, of course, but we'd like everyone to feel they can take part regardless of how much they play and also retain a certain minimum worth. You are naturally welcome to exceed this.

If it so happens that you don't receive your gift, there will be provision for this so don't worry; if things don't work out with your Santa you will still get some shinies, as long as you sent yours.

Here's those important dates again...
Send gifts out by 1st January

Merry Wintersday, and happy gifting :3

PSDH Secret Santa Team

« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 04:24:46 pm by Nova Lelie »
Kill the thingy!

Mr_Dark

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
    • Darkweb
  • IGN: MrDark.9634
  • Server: Piken Square
Re: Secret Santa 2018
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2018, 07:09:36 pm »
Sign me up! MrDark.9634

Edit: Just give me something... Could use some more agony infusions for my naked fractal Norn.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 12:34:24 pm by Mr_Dark »
Necro: Darkard | Warrior: Darkward | Ele: Darkauor | Thief: Darksantard | Guard: Darkguard

Astrovirus/Jari The Great

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • Astrovirus Astrophotography
  • IGN: Astrovirus.2936
  • Server: Gandara
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2018, 11:22:43 pm »
Sign me up as well.

Since I am always crafting Legendary stuff, something in the line of T6 mats or alike will be appreciated, but you may surpise as well.

Astrovirus.2936
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 11:02:18 pm by Astrovirus/Jari The Great »
Warrior(s): Sirrah Andromedae (Jari The Great, RETIRED)│Thief: Gienah Ghurab Corvi│Revenant: Lady Cassiopeia Cih│Necro: Miss Ophiuchus│Ranger: Meissa Heka Orionis│Guards: Gallina Deneb Cygni; Antares Flame│Engi: Theta Iota Antliae│Mesmers: Sheliak Vega Lyrae; Almeisan Geminorum│Ele: Ankaa Phoenicis

Merlinae

• View Profile
  • IGN: Zwergy.7608
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2018, 10:35:56 pm »
Sign me up any mats for making the gift of condensed might for Legendary pvp armour.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Gift_of_Condensed_Might

zwergy.7608
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Bezglutek

• Sylvari on fire
    • View Profile
  • IGN: ewatres.1673
  • Server: Blacktide
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2018, 07:54:48 am »
Sign me up ^^
ewatres.1673

Dear Santa, I wasn't always around because I had a really busy year, but I think you know I've done my best. I was never mean to other players and I helped those who needed it. I still haven't spoken in TS, which I promise will change as soon as I figure out how to fix my mic input. I might have used naughty words a few times when trying to do jp, so sorry for that... Please bring me something shiny <3 The things I'd want the most are Rhendak's Signet or Sam or Pendant of Arah (exotics), as I still need those for the collection, but I'll also be happy with coarsed or rugged leather squares.
Yours truly,
Bez
Bezglutek / Szkocka z Lodem / Crazy Chemist / Dynamic Muffin / The Moon Moon / Mr Catnip Addict / Autodestrukcja / Miss Ble

AnyaRikku

• View Profile
  • IGN: Anya Rikku
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2018, 12:38:46 pm »
sign me up

i would like some dyes or a mini

ill have to edit the post once ive logged on to check
Anya Rikku: Thief (main)| Vincent Dante: Warrior | Antuta Dullahan: Necro | Ciri Vangberg: Revenant

Actinium

• View Profile
  • IGN: IllusoryDream.7648
  • Server: Aurora Glade
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2018, 01:24:16 pm »
IllusoryDream.7648
Maybe some nice-looking dyes? ^^ gw2efficiency says I don't have those uncommon dyes:
Aqua Tint, Avocado, Blue Rose, Brook, Cashmere, Celery, Chalkboard, Chartreuse, Cinnamon, Copper, Copper Penny, Crush, Demure, Envy, Evening, Evening Wine, Fern, Graphite, Grass, Hush, Kelly, Lilac, Midnight Fuchsia, Midnight Green, Mint Ice, Mischief, Nickel, Night Air, Nightsong, Ocean, Olive Oil, Pastel Blue, Pastel Citrus, Pastel Lime, Pastel Wine, Pastel Winter, Peach, Pine, Pink Tint, Pitch, Pumpkin Pie, Purple, Purple Ice, Remembrance, Rich Grape, Robin, Ruby, Sea Frost, Sincerity, Sour Apple, Summer Grass, Tarnish, Truffle, Violet Tint, Viridian, Walnut, Wheat, Wine Breeze
and those rare dyes:
Abyss, Amber, Ancient Silver, Antique Bronze, Ash, Black, Brandywine, Burgundy, Celestial, Ceylon, Charcoal, Cobalt, Cocoa, Country Blue, Creamsicle, Crisp Mint, Deep Lilac, Dusky, Emerald, Evening Grass, Green Apple, Hot Pink, Icing, Indigo, Iris, Ivory, Lead, Lemon Tint, Lipstick, Maroon, Midnight Blue, Midnight Fire, Midnight Gold, Midnight Ice, Midnight Red, Midnight Sky, Midnight Violet, Mint Frost, Mithril, Night Shade, Oil Slick, Old Jeans, Plum, Primrose, Pumpkin, Purple Breeze, Redemption, Rose Tint, Sage, Sand, Shy Iris, Silver, Sky, Spearmint, Spring, Spring Grass, Tarnished Silver, Taro, Warmth, White, White Gold, Wine Shade, Winter Ice

If you have a better idea, feel free to be creative :)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 12:46:58 am by Actinium »

cunningowl

• View Profile
  • IGN: Bobla Blahh
  • Server: Desolation
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2018, 02:17:08 pm »
Boblaeu.6142

A date is what I want for Xmas. Someone to run around maps with and be CRAZY with me.

or at least 10 shovels for my personal guild hall.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 03:26:24 pm by cunningowl »

Balthamel

• View Profile
  • IGN: Balthamel.2459
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2018, 05:41:32 pm »
Balthamel.2459

Some cool weapon skin would be nice!
Ele: Balthamel Ramman | Warrior: Demandred Janin | Necro: Gnocca Meretrice | Mesmer: Poffarbaccolina | Guardian: Janduin Mandragoran | Ranger: Corteccia Di Salice

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal