collapse

* PSDH Teamspeak

DOWNLOAD

CONNECT

Host: ts.psdh.eu
Password: None

* Recent Posts

PSDH Easter Eggstravaganza by Nova Lelie
[April 14, 2019, 09:41:10 pm]


after the training raids ... more practice by Errdil
[March 31, 2019, 07:13:45 pm]


Caaaaake! by Nova Lelie
[January 01, 2019, 02:31:27 pm]


Nova's Holiday Raid Training by FlamingNips
[December 27, 2018, 02:12:58 am]


[ANN] Merry Xmas & Happy 2019 by Mr_Dark
[December 24, 2018, 02:56:16 pm]


Wintersday Fiësta 2018 by Nova Lelie
[December 21, 2018, 06:48:50 pm]


Merl's Afterlife Ranked SPVP doubles queuing by Astrovirus/Jari The Great
[December 15, 2018, 02:02:17 pm]


Secret Santa 2018 by Balthamel
[December 09, 2018, 05:41:32 pm]


evnt coming up with prizes by cunningowl
[November 27, 2018, 04:45:03 pm]

* Calendar

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Upcoming Events

PSDH Meetup 2019
It's that time of the year again. We've decided on where we want to go for the 2019 PSDH Meetup!
Information & Signup can be found here (login required)

New Partnership
We are happy to announce we are now partnered with Lions Plaza, your one stop shop for guild wars events.
https://lionsplaza.com/

Triple Trouble Role Sign-Up
Want to help us out on TT-Wurm by being a condi or egg blocker? Sign-up Here!

Author Topic: Wintersday Fiësta 2018  (Read 445 times)

Nova Lelie

  • Guild Leader
  • Sr. Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1124
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Persephone.5384
  • Server: Gandara
Wintersday Fiësta 2018
« on: December 02, 2018, 04:26:44 pm »
Happy seasons greetings all!

Winter is coming… and that means that PSDH normal schedule will be down for a bit whilst we all visit family and eat way too much food. But before we go into the holiday season we of course hold a PSDH Wintersday fiësta.. Which means .. GIFTS!!!

This year as has become tradition we have Secret Santa and Gem’s Gold Lotto running throughout (a part of) december. 

In Secret Santa you get assigned a participant to send a gift to and someone will have to send a gift to you. For more info click the link below, everything is explained there:
https://psdh.eu/index.php?topic=2226.0

Gems Gold Lotto
Gem will be selling tickets for her Lotto and you can win loads of gold!

Tickets are 2 gold each (Max 5 tickets per person). The winner is chosen by https://www.random.org

We are splitting the pot percentage wise so:
Prizes - First 35% Gold, Second 25% Gold, Third 15% Gold, Fourth 10% Gold, Fifth 5% Gold

Total giveaway = 90%.The other 10% goes to the guild to cover some of the Wintersday giveaway costs. Lotto is open till the 19th of december 17:00 GMT.

To enter you send an email to gemgenie.4560 ingame. Include your golds, the amount of tickets you want and your accountname.1234. Gem will then put you on the list and on the evening of the 19th the lotto will be drawn.

Event night: december 19th, 20:00 GMT
On the 19th itself we will organise games where you can win shinies. One of the games will be a group party game. Groups will be 3-4 members and awesome teamnames are rewarded! Make sure at least one of the group members is able to speak on teamspeak. Each question/task has a prize assigned to it for the team to win.

The other game will be a Belcher’s Bluff contest, who holds their drink the best and wins the prize??!?

Last but not least, all attending can enter in a tombola where amongst other prizes you can win SAM!!!!!
After we are done with handing out gifts and playing games there is some time to do some dailies/achievements together in Divinity’s Reach.

So come, join all and find out which shiny gift you will get this year!

PSDH Superfun Girls

« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 04:42:42 pm by Nova Lelie »
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

Nova Lelie

  • Guild Leader
  • Sr. Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1124
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Persephone.5384
  • Server: Gandara
Re: Wintersday Fiësta 2018
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2018, 06:48:50 pm »
And the Winners were.....

Lotto:
1st - Thorien
2nd - Bez
3rd - MrDark
4th - Nova
5th - Cori

Belchers Bluff:
1st - Ardi
2nd - Shalashia

For advent calender we had teams; Bunny Dance, Shiny Princess, Gingerbread Gentlepersons and Hoppity Woppity. All of them won several prizes, prizes have been sent to team captains.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”