* PSDH Teamspeak



Password: None

* Recent Posts

Wintersday Extravaganza 2023 by Nova Lelie
[December 12, 2023, 09:52:49 PM]

IRL Meeting interest check by Mr_Dark
[February 10, 2023, 07:33:19 PM]

PSDH Seasonal Scary Spooky Strange Sacrificial (just kidding, or are we?) Sit-in by Mr_Dark
[October 18, 2022, 01:52:50 PM]

[ANN] Easter Eggstravaganza by Nova Lelie
[April 18, 2022, 01:55:17 PM]

Dragon's End by Nova Lelie
[March 21, 2022, 11:00:25 PM]

* Calendar

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Upcoming Events

Stay Connected
Ever wanted a way to stay connected to your guildies outside of event times, or want to get notified 30 minutes before one of our events start?
Why not join the [PSDH] Discord? To join our Discord server, click on the link in this message or press the Discord logo on our banner at the top.

Author Topic: Wintersday Fiësta 2018  (Read 5035 times)

Nova Lelie

  • Guild Leader
  • Sr. Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1362
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Persephone.5384
  • Server: Gandara
Wintersday Fiësta 2018
« on: December 02, 2018, 04:26:44 PM »
Happy seasons greetings all!

Winter is coming… and that means that PSDH normal schedule will be down for a bit whilst we all visit family and eat way too much food. But before we go into the holiday season we of course hold a PSDH Wintersday fiësta.. Which means .. GIFTS!!!

This year as has become tradition we have Secret Santa and Gem’s Gold Lotto running throughout (a part of) december. 

In Secret Santa you get assigned a participant to send a gift to and someone will have to send a gift to you. For more info click the link below, everything is explained there:

Gems Gold Lotto
Gem will be selling tickets for her Lotto and you can win loads of gold!

Tickets are 2 gold each (Max 5 tickets per person). The winner is chosen by

We are splitting the pot percentage wise so:
Prizes - First 35% Gold, Second 25% Gold, Third 15% Gold, Fourth 10% Gold, Fifth 5% Gold

Total giveaway = 90%.The other 10% goes to the guild to cover some of the Wintersday giveaway costs. Lotto is open till the 19th of december 17:00 GMT.

To enter you send an email to gemgenie.4560 ingame. Include your golds, the amount of tickets you want and your accountname.1234. Gem will then put you on the list and on the evening of the 19th the lotto will be drawn.

Event night: december 19th, 20:00 GMT
On the 19th itself we will organise games where you can win shinies. One of the games will be a group party game. Groups will be 3-4 members and awesome teamnames are rewarded! Make sure at least one of the group members is able to speak on teamspeak. Each question/task has a prize assigned to it for the team to win.

The other game will be a Belcher’s Bluff contest, who holds their drink the best and wins the prize??!?

Last but not least, all attending can enter in a tombola where amongst other prizes you can win SAM!!!!!
After we are done with handing out gifts and playing games there is some time to do some dailies/achievements together in Divinity’s Reach.

So come, join all and find out which shiny gift you will get this year!

PSDH Superfun Girls

« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 04:42:42 PM by Nova Lelie »
Kill the thingy!

Nova Lelie

  • Guild Leader
  • Sr. Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1362
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Persephone.5384
  • Server: Gandara
Re: Wintersday Fiësta 2018
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2018, 06:48:50 PM »
And the Winners were.....

1st - Thorien
2nd - Bez
3rd - MrDark
4th - Nova
5th - Cori

Belchers Bluff:
1st - Ardi
2nd - Shalashia

For advent calender we had teams; Bunny Dance, Shiny Princess, Gingerbread Gentlepersons and Hoppity Woppity. All of them won several prizes, prizes have been sent to team captains.
Kill the thingy!


SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal