CONNECT

Host: ts.psdh.eu
Password: None

* Recent Posts

Wintersday Extravaganza 2023 by Nova Lelie
[December 12, 2023, 09:52:49 pm]

IRL Meeting interest check by Mr_Dark
[February 10, 2023, 07:33:19 pm]

PSDH Seasonal Scary Spooky Strange Sacrificial (just kidding, or are we?) Sit-in by Mr_Dark
[October 18, 2022, 01:52:50 pm]

[ANN] Easter Eggstravaganza by Nova Lelie
[April 18, 2022, 01:55:17 pm]

Dragon's End by Nova Lelie
[March 21, 2022, 11:00:25 pm]

* Calendar

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Upcoming Events

Stay Connected
Ever wanted a way to stay connected to your guildies outside of event times, or want to get notified 30 minutes before one of our events start?
Why not join the [PSDH] Discord? To join our Discord server, click on the link in this message or press the Discord logo on our banner at the top.

Author Topic: Hello Everyone  (Read 4113 times)

Alsto

• View Profile
  • IGN: Alstorene
  • Server: Fort Ranik (FR)
Hello Everyone
« on: March 29, 2020, 04:53:45 pm »
Hi everyone,

Thanks for allowed me in your Guild. I'm Jean-Baptiste from France, in game my main character is Alstorene and all the of my other characters begin with Alsto... I don't remember why, but I have always done that.

I've played GW2 since launch, but after a hardcore gamer phase, I stopped  all the MMO 6 or 7 years ago. 6 months ago, push by my children I restarted the game.  By the time, they stopped playing but I still here. I haven't invest in any extension part, but I think of it. I'm shared between all the new content (the Skyscale are amazing), and my fear to spend to much time online.  For the moment I'm enjoy as be a casual player, although lately I'm often connected. I'm mainly playing on world boss event and PVE. I have rarely try Fractals (may be once) but like I need some Empyreal Fragment to complet my stuff, I'll have no choice.

When I can be online during events I will be there. For the TS part, my English speaking level is not good as my listening. I will do my best to speak but I'm sure I will be there for listening.

See you in game, have fun and take car of you.

Nova Lelie

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Persephone.5384
  • Server: Gandara
Re: Hello Everyone
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2020, 05:38:40 pm »
Hey and welcome :)
Kill the thingy!

daisy

• Daisygreen
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Daisygreen
  • Server: Gandara
Re: Hello Everyone
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2020, 11:43:09 am »
Bonjour! and welcome Jean Baptiste/Alstorene! look forward to see you in game! this guild is very much 'REAL life is more important' so no worries if you want to keep things casual and just play when you can. be safe! and your children are right to tell you to play again hahahah. if you have fun and are happy and relaxed specially during lockdown. definitely good for everyone else in lockdown with you hahaha. suis de l'ile Maurice. See you in game! take care
Daisy/ all my toons have daisy in there names.
Daisygreen
                                                        o
o                   o                               o
 o                    o   <><          ><> o
   <><

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal