CONNECT

Host: ts.psdh.eu
Password: None

* Recent Posts

Wintersday Extravaganza 2023 by Nova Lelie
[December 12, 2023, 09:52:49 PM]

IRL Meeting interest check by Mr_Dark
[February 10, 2023, 07:33:19 PM]

PSDH Seasonal Scary Spooky Strange Sacrificial (just kidding, or are we?) Sit-in by Mr_Dark
[October 18, 2022, 01:52:50 PM]

[ANN] Easter Eggstravaganza by Nova Lelie
[April 18, 2022, 01:55:17 PM]

Dragon's End by Nova Lelie
[March 21, 2022, 11:00:25 PM]

* Calendar

* Upcoming Events

Stay Connected
Ever wanted a way to stay connected to your guildies outside of event times, or want to get notified 30 minutes before one of our events start?
Why not join the [PSDH] Discord? To join our Discord server, click on the link in this message or press the Discord logo on our banner at the top.

Author Topic: Hi There!  (Read 3024 times)

Mr_Dark

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
    • Darkweb
  • IGN: MrDark.9634
  • Server: Piken Square
Hi There!
« on: May 14, 2014, 07:23:53 AM »
Since Stormwolf and Dob already posted their introductions I can't postpone mine any longer.

My main nickname is Mr_Dark, but most of you will probably know me from my warrior named "Darkward". I like to command the Triple Trouble Wurm (mainly Cobalt) and Tequatl. The Triple Trouble Wurm event is the sole reason I own a commander tag. When the wurm event was just released Piken did not always have enough commanders during the event, so I put on my bad-boy shoes and bought myself a nice blue dorito and started running groups myself.

During one of these runs I met "Kill Them All" from the Enigma guild, one thing let to another, I joined Enigma and shortly after that me and Kill Them All created a community guild called "The Natural Alliance", which main focus was setting up groups for the wurm event. From there on we ran the event every weekend multiple times a day, but never fully killing it. After probably two months someone in NA contacted me saying there was another guild like us but their main focus was Tequatl. This is how I got in contact with Kirmu. After some talking and discussions we decided to merge NA with PSDH as it would be the best for the Piken community to only have one community guild.

Back in the day my gaming "addiction" started when I first played Unreal Tournament ('99, the original) and UT2k3/UT2k4 after that. For a couple of years I played UT2k4 semi-professional and had my (and my clan's) spot in the top brackets of the iDM/iCTF ladder on ClanBase. When UT3 came out our clan disbanded and I started to play LOTRO which was my first real MMO experience (played some Tibia, but not that much). When League of Legends came out of beta me and my friends started to play that game, which fun and all... BUT THEN!! I got wind of Guild Wars 2 and instantly pre-ordered the game and started playing the day it launched. In the beginning I didn't really do much besides levelling until the big Karka event, after that I dropped League (for the better :P) and focussed on GW2. And now.. here we are :)

Guess this is getting kinda long so I'll wrap it up. Oh before I forget, I'm from The Netherlands and I work full-time for a small software from the UK who make software for hotel room-service. Inside the hotel room you have a tablet on which you can order products and view information about the local surroundings.

Anyway, that's it. If you have any other questions about anything feel free to contact me.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 07:31:09 AM by Mr_Dark »
Necro: Darkard | Warrior: Darkward | Ele: Darkauor | Thief: Darksantard | Guard: Darkguard

Seanna

• View Profile
  • Server: Piken Square
Hi There!
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2014, 05:07:08 PM »
Ohhh, the part about NA and the merge.... woops, i remembered that the idea to kill the wurm \"just popped up\" in psdh... woops :) well, now (after writing the post i posted) I know... :D
Ele: Margitka | Ranger: Barrna |Guardian: Mea Naumova | Necro: Grryn | Mesmer: Tiamron |

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal