CONNECT

Host: ts.psdh.eu
Password: None

* Recent Posts

Wintersday Extravaganza 2023 by Nova Lelie
[December 12, 2023, 09:52:49 PM]

IRL Meeting interest check by Mr_Dark
[February 10, 2023, 07:33:19 PM]

PSDH Seasonal Scary Spooky Strange Sacrificial (just kidding, or are we?) Sit-in by Mr_Dark
[October 18, 2022, 01:52:50 PM]

[ANN] Easter Eggstravaganza by Nova Lelie
[April 18, 2022, 01:55:17 PM]

Dragon's End by Nova Lelie
[March 21, 2022, 11:00:25 PM]

* Calendar

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Upcoming Events

Stay Connected
Ever wanted a way to stay connected to your guildies outside of event times, or want to get notified 30 minutes before one of our events start?
Why not join the [PSDH] Discord? To join our Discord server, click on the link in this message or press the Discord logo on our banner at the top.

Author Topic: Hi there...  (Read 3073 times)

astrovirus

Hi there...
« on: October 27, 2014, 10:35:59 PM »
Hi PSDH,

Just stumbled upon your guild yesterday when doing Teq and went along afterwards for doing TT Wurm, and applied for joining afterwards.

My real name is Tim and I have been playing GW2 for just over 2 years now in a small, friendly Dutch Guild called Next Life Destroyers (NLD).  GW2 is my first MMORPG and it has really hooked me. My main character is a Char Warrior which is named after my pet cat Jari.

I live with my family (wife and 2 kids aged 7 and 9) in the NE part of The Netherlands. My daytime job is working in the Virology Lab of a University Medical Center, performing and developping methods for virus detection. Besides playing GW2, my other hobbies are playing volleyball and doing astrophotography (taking pretty pictures of objects in outer space), if you're interested you can check out my astrophotography website www.astrovirus.nl. Thanks to the tipical Dutch weather here, I have plenty of time to play GW2, as we only have a dozen or 2-3 good clear nights in a year here. This is also where my nickname originates from as I really got infected with the astrovirus (which also links to my daytime job as well).

Hope to have much fun with you guys doing the Teq and TT Wurm events and get nice loot/achievements.

Astrovirus/Jari The Great

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • Astrovirus Astrophotography
  • IGN: Astrovirus.2936
  • Server: Gandara
Re: Hi there...
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2015, 07:56:01 AM »
For those of you that wonder what kind of pretty pictures I shoot from outer space, I'll post a view examples below.

And the stuff I use to shoot them.
Warrior(s): Sirrah Andromedae (Jari The Great, RETIRED)│Thief: Gienah Ghurab Corvi│Revenant: Lady Cassiopeia Cih│Necro: Miss Ophiuchus│Ranger: Meissa Heka Orionis│Guards: Gallina Deneb Cygni; Antares Flame│Engi: Theta Iota Antliae│Mesmers: Sheliak Vega Lyrae; Almeisan Geminorum│Ele: Ankaa Phoenicis

Mr_Dark

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
    • Darkweb
  • IGN: MrDark.9634
  • Server: Piken Square
Re: Hi there...
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2015, 09:03:15 AM »
Welcome to PSDH (late reply) and..

Necro: Darkard | Warrior: Darkward | Ele: Darkauor | Thief: Darksantard | Guard: Darkguard

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal