CONNECT

Host: ts.psdh.eu
Password: None

* Recent Posts

Wintersday Extravaganza 2023 by Nova Lelie
[December 12, 2023, 09:52:49 PM]

IRL Meeting interest check by Mr_Dark
[February 10, 2023, 07:33:19 PM]

PSDH Seasonal Scary Spooky Strange Sacrificial (just kidding, or are we?) Sit-in by Mr_Dark
[October 18, 2022, 01:52:50 PM]

[ANN] Easter Eggstravaganza by Nova Lelie
[April 18, 2022, 01:55:17 PM]

Dragon's End by Nova Lelie
[March 21, 2022, 11:00:25 PM]

* Calendar

* Upcoming Events

Stay Connected
Ever wanted a way to stay connected to your guildies outside of event times, or want to get notified 30 minutes before one of our events start?
Why not join the [PSDH] Discord? To join our Discord server, click on the link in this message or press the Discord logo on our banner at the top.

Author Topic: Sunday 11th Guild Missions  (Read 2346 times)

Amanda Custos

• Grrrrrrrrrrrrr
    • View Profile
  • IGN: The Muffinzz.4216
  • Server: Piken Square
Sunday 11th Guild Missions
« on: January 11, 2015, 08:15:26 PM »
So hello User once again \o/

I felt like making a post about todays Guild Mission my thought, thanks and apologies.

Generally I have to say thank you for the amazing Guild Rush we had guys! It really worked out great and well hopefully keep that up for the coming ones. The 2 groups did an excellent job defending and getting everyone through and their rewards!

And altough I know a lot of you put some great effort in and always work together (great thanks to all the people that always bring their Mesmers to Puzzles) theres a thing Id like to say:
PSDH may only be an Event Guild but Regulars, Commanders and Corrdinators (and ofc Darkward (aka Guild Leader) put a lot of effort/time/work into the Events and Guild Missionsn and the general Administation and Organisation. I dont think its too much to ask people to may have a little patience and stay stacked on a Tag for 3 minutes. We dont ask people for things without a reason and I think that generally we dont ask a lot of our members. When doing any activity we do it as a team and thus we should work together and not against eachother, whatever we do should be fun and enjoyment. And since we also welcome more unexperienced players I know that there is sometimes patience required when doing GMs but we all started this game at some point and we all had to learn at some point.

About the apologies part, Im sorry if I may have used some strong language today or offended anyone personally. Im just a human being and I have a life, emotions and feelings aswell (oh who wouldve thought :P ). I try to always be nice and patient with everyone but I simply do not like to be trolled when asking for a thing 5 times and by several people. Im all up for jokes and banter but if things go too far I will not tolerate them and speak my mind. I am able to differentiate between a new player and simply a troll. Im always up for helping someone if I have the time for it. So Id like to say sorry to the people who had to hear me rage a little because for the majority of people there it was undeserved.

Just a reminder that we do care for our members and there are some simple things we asked from our members which include generally treating eachother with respect, working as a team and politeness.

Well thats basically what I wanted to say, if there is any sort of problems, thoughts, critique or dissagrement to this please voice your opinion!

Other than that, thanks again guys! You really dont know how much I love you bunch! Thanks to all the people "playing" their "behinds" off for the group effort and thanks to the people who help me out and care for me!
Todays Mapchat spam really made me smile and almost tear up a little. I know that I can be "a bit" "speshul" and that due to some personal stuff Im sometimes not in the brightest mood but you guys manage to make me laugh most of the time and cheer me up!
Why do I always get cheesy at the end... eh lets end it with the remark:

COFFEE <3 !!!!!! (or any other prefered hot/cold beverage/food/item)
Grrrrrrrrrr Coffee - Blanket!
Amanda Custos - Guardian, A. Scitus - Elementalist, A. Sly - Thief, A. Bellator - Warrior, A. Night - Necromancer, A. Venatio - Ranger, A. Tsisdu - Ranger, Queen Lativa - Mesmer, Sneaky Impregnator - Engineer.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal