CONNECT

Host: ts.psdh.eu
Password: None

* Recent Posts

Wintersday Extravaganza 2023 by Nova Lelie
[December 12, 2023, 09:52:49 pm]

IRL Meeting interest check by Mr_Dark
[February 10, 2023, 07:33:19 pm]

PSDH Seasonal Scary Spooky Strange Sacrificial (just kidding, or are we?) Sit-in by Mr_Dark
[October 18, 2022, 01:52:50 pm]

[ANN] Easter Eggstravaganza by Nova Lelie
[April 18, 2022, 01:55:17 pm]

Dragon's End by Nova Lelie
[March 21, 2022, 11:00:25 pm]

* Calendar

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Upcoming Events

Stay Connected
Ever wanted a way to stay connected to your guildies outside of event times, or want to get notified 30 minutes before one of our events start?
Why not join the [PSDH] Discord? To join our Discord server, click on the link in this message or press the Discord logo on our banner at the top.

Author Topic: Starting up serious attempt(s) for Naked TT Wurm?  (Read 13271 times)

Astrovirus/Jari The Great

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • Astrovirus Astrophotography
  • IGN: Astrovirus.2936
  • Server: Gandara
Starting up serious attempt(s) for Naked TT Wurm?
« on: February 18, 2015, 02:18:10 pm »
Just thought I would start a topic to see if there is interrest in organising some serious trying to bring down the TT Wurm on a naked run. Giving the fun we had on the Darkward Special Naked Runs before Xmas, and how far we got on those 2 attempts, I think it would be really nice to see if we can organise a full kill naked. Getting the numbers needed will perhaps be the greatest challenge to pull this off, but I would definitely like to give this some serious effort to make the first full naked TT kill.

How do you all feel about this?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 05:12:25 pm by Astrovirus/Jari The Great »
Warrior(s): Sirrah Andromedae (Jari The Great, RETIRED)│Thief: Gienah Ghurab Corvi│Revenant: Lady Cassiopeia Cih│Necro: Miss Ophiuchus│Ranger: Meissa Heka Orionis│Guards: Gallina Deneb Cygni; Antares Flame│Engi: Theta Iota Antliae│Mesmers: Sheliak Vega Lyrae; Almeisan Geminorum│Ele: Ankaa Phoenicis

Mr_Dark

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
    • Darkweb
  • IGN: MrDark.9634
  • Server: Piken Square
Re: Starting up serious attempt(s) for Naked TT Wurm?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2015, 03:03:19 pm »
Count me in!
Necro: Darkard | Warrior: Darkward | Ele: Darkauor | Thief: Darksantard | Guard: Darkguard

Nova Lelie

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Persephone.5384
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2015, 03:21:58 pm »
Me 2  :)
Kill the thingy!

Jangsara Gitah

• View Profile
  • IGN: jangsara.4351
  • Server: Whiteside Ridge
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2015, 09:52:32 pm »
Naked run for the win! \o/

(I'm in.)

(And that kinda rhymed.)

Rediarel

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2015, 12:06:36 am »
sure

gemgenie

• The Cake Thief
    • View Profile
  • IGN: gemgenie.4560
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2015, 01:51:14 am »
Yep I'm there!!

Gruumsh

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2015, 10:37:41 am »
White gear supporter !
We can be naked in rl Oo.

Kaelik_Wau

• Commander
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Chun.1970
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2015, 01:36:48 pm »
I'm all for more nakedness.
Warrior: Kaelik Wau - Ele: Elementalist Sakki - Thief: Elis Solvfelt - Mesmer: Sybeil - Guard: Levare Corda - Rev: Revenant Sekk - Necro: Leis Norah - Engi: Engineer Lexxa

merula

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2015, 02:57:23 pm »
Splendid, I'm in for the naked run.

On a different and somewhat unrelated note - International Women's Day is approaching. It's on the 8th of March (Sunday) and I was thinking that maybe we could celebrate it with some girl power.
If we have the numbers, wouldn't it be awesome if we could take out one of the Wurm's heads by our female selves? (Of course if we were to fail, boys wouldn't forget that... probably ever).

Mr_Dark

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
    • Darkweb
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2015, 08:18:11 pm »
White gear supporter !
We can be naked in rl Oo.
But then you're still wearing armor, so it's hard to check if people actually switched.

Splendid, I'm in for the naked run.

On a different and somewhat unrelated note - International Women's Day is approaching. It's on the 8th of March (Sunday) and I was thinking that maybe we could celebrate it with some girl power.
If we have the numbers, wouldn't it be awesome if we could take out one of the Wurm's heads by our female selves? (Of course if we were to fail, boys wouldn't forget that... probably ever).

+ All female commanders?
Necro: Darkard | Warrior: Darkward | Ele: Darkauor | Thief: Darksantard | Guard: Darkguard

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2015, 10:30:03 pm »
+ All female commanders?

Just my thoughts as well. I think we should try that also, and come with as many female characters as possible
Warrior(s): Sirrah Andromedae (Jari The Great, RETIRED)│Thief: Gienah Ghurab Corvi│Revenant: Lady Cassiopeia Cih│Necro: Miss Ophiuchus│Ranger: Meissa Heka Orionis│Guards: Gallina Deneb Cygni; Antares Flame│Engi: Theta Iota Antliae│Mesmers: Sheliak Vega Lyrae; Almeisan Geminorum│Ele: Ankaa Phoenicis

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2015, 10:36:52 pm »
Just had some chats with Gem en Akuma tonight on how to organise the Naked TT event. Initial thoughts are to do this once a month on the regular Thursday TT Wurm spot (20:00 UTC). Akuma is happy to join us with some others from her RNG guild to improve on the numbers needed to pull this off. If any of you have additional thoughts on this subject please post them here so we can gather them and maybe discuss them here or on TS to get this on the road.

Mr_Dark

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
    • Darkweb
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2015, 08:46:56 am »
Once a month sounds good, we don't want this to become a "regular" thing, has to stay special :P

To start things off we should do the first naked run on April 1st, which is on a Wednesday this year so we can do our regular run except naked (just like last time). After that we can - let's say - do a naked run every first Thursday of the month.

gemgenie

• The Cake Thief
    • View Profile
  • IGN: gemgenie.4560
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2015, 02:10:52 am »
Yep once a month sounds good to me too. Keep it a bit more special.

Was thinking of putting up a thread for "other ideas" to add to our Dry top/Silver Wastes/Naked run Thirsday night rotations. then we can always chop and change bits and bobs to keep it fresh. Maybe a jumping puzzle night?? or Map unlock of certain areas as a big group. Dont know really just throwing out random ideas here at 1am in the morning (they may look bad ideas by the light of day), and im sure other people will have other ideas we can consider as well.

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2015, 05:11:32 pm »
April 1 would be a nice way to kick off our Naked efforts on TT. And I fully agree on keeping it at once a month to ensure that special feeling associated with it doesn't wear off. This is also what Gem and I had come up with in the first place.

Also like the other ideas you posted Gem in addition to Dry Top/Silverwastes, especially the jumping puzzle idea, fits the general goal of PSDH very well in helping people out with things, and jumping puzzles can be challenging to many of us. Perhaps we could also team up in smaller groups/parties and do dungeons/fractals to help oneanother out.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 05:09:45 pm by Astrovirus/Jari The Great »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal