CONNECT

Host: ts.psdh.eu
Password: None

* Recent Posts

Wintersday Extravaganza 2023 by Nova Lelie
[December 12, 2023, 09:52:49 pm]

IRL Meeting interest check by Mr_Dark
[February 10, 2023, 07:33:19 pm]

PSDH Seasonal Scary Spooky Strange Sacrificial (just kidding, or are we?) Sit-in by Mr_Dark
[October 18, 2022, 01:52:50 pm]

[ANN] Easter Eggstravaganza by Nova Lelie
[April 18, 2022, 01:55:17 pm]

Dragon's End by Nova Lelie
[March 21, 2022, 11:00:25 pm]

* Calendar

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Upcoming Events

Stay Connected
Ever wanted a way to stay connected to your guildies outside of event times, or want to get notified 30 minutes before one of our events start?
Why not join the [PSDH] Discord? To join our Discord server, click on the link in this message or press the Discord logo on our banner at the top.

Author Topic: Starting up serious attempt(s) for Naked TT Wurm?  (Read 13270 times)

Astrovirus/Jari The Great

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • Astrovirus Astrophotography
  • IGN: Astrovirus.2936
  • Server: Gandara
Re: Starting up serious attempt(s) for Naked TT Wurm?
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2015, 12:22:21 pm »
New Naked run scheduled for Wednesday June 24:http://psdh.eu/index.php?topic=822

And let's do the Naked World Boss Train tonight to do some advertisement for this event, and get as many people on teamspeak to tag along in the fun. Something like a sneak preview on all the fun we will have at June 24.
Warrior(s): Sirrah Andromedae (Jari The Great, RETIRED)│Thief: Gienah Ghurab Corvi│Revenant: Lady Cassiopeia Cih│Necro: Miss Ophiuchus│Ranger: Meissa Heka Orionis│Guards: Gallina Deneb Cygni; Antares Flame│Engi: Theta Iota Antliae│Mesmers: Sheliak Vega Lyrae; Almeisan Geminorum│Ele: Ankaa Phoenicis

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2015, 02:27:47 pm »
How about planning another NAKED rematch with our Tri-Headed Wurm buddy in Bloodtide Coast? As the event has become somewhat more difficult with the Double HP/New Crit Boxes compared to our glorious kills from April 24, we do need to have high numbers in order to prove that we can also kill it in its current state. I am therefore in the process of coordinating to have people from GW2 Open Community (GW2OC) joining us to get the highest number of people that know the event, so we are in less need to use LFG to fill in the gap in numbers. I will be discussing this further with our Commanders/Coordinators and with Commanders from GW2OC.

To let this new NAKED attempt follow the tradition of co-inciding with special dates/holidays, I would like to propose Halloween as the period for this run. And giving the fact the we and GW2OC are both doing regular runs on Monday eveninings, this may well be the day of choice. For starters, Monday October 26 looks like a good date to schedule this event, but if there are people having issues with this, please post them overhere, and also provide another suggested date if possible.

Darkward Special NAKED HORROR TEQ and Wurm Event Night, proposed for Monday October 26. This will also be the day after we have gone back from Daylight Savings Time, so the events will an hour earlier btw.
Warrior(s): Sirrah Andromedae (Jari The Great, RETIRED)│Thief: Gienah Ghurab Corvi│Revenant: Lady Cassiopeia Cih│Necro: Miss Ophiuchus│Ranger: Meissa Heka Orionis│Guards: Gallina Deneb Cygni; Antares Flame│Engi: Theta Iota Antliae│Mesmers: Sheliak Vega Lyrae; Almeisan Geminorum│Ele: Ankaa Phoenicis

Mr_Dark

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
    • Darkweb
  • IGN: MrDark.9634
  • Server: Piken Square
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2015, 03:55:54 pm »
Like the idea!
Like the name!
Like the date!

I'd say it's a go!
Necro: Darkard | Warrior: Darkward | Ele: Darkauor | Thief: Darksantard | Guard: Darkguard

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2015, 04:36:20 pm »
Like the "Likes"  :D

merula

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2015, 10:45:04 am »
I love the idea, but have one concern. PSDH is really large right now. I know that we tend to have fewer people for regular events, but I would suspect that with more than a moth heads up, guildies will prepare for the Halloween nakedness. If another guild will be joining us (no idea how big the guild is) I fear our guys might end up landing in the wrong instance and missing the fun.

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2015, 11:37:27 am »
Agreed, and that is something we will be taking in account. I will try to get reliable numbers from the OC commanders and will also try and see how many psdh we can account for. If numbers beforehand will be too high, we will run by ourself off course.  My thoughts are to organise this event more in advance then on the usual fly.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 06:17:17 pm by Astrovirus/Jari The Great »

Rediarel

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2015, 05:29:59 pm »
3 day after expansion might be a problem

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2015, 05:57:10 pm »
You got a point there Red. Will have to discuss that after Dark gets back from Holiday then and settle for a new date

gemgenie

• The Cake Thief
    • View Profile
  • IGN: gemgenie.4560
  • Server: Piken Square
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2015, 12:01:43 am »
I like Reds thinking (if purely meaning i can make it if its not a Monday ;) )

But is all seriousness if it needs to be a Monday then so be it.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal