CONNECT

Host: ts.psdh.eu
Password: None

* Recent Posts

Wintersday Extravaganza 2023 by Nova Lelie
[December 12, 2023, 09:52:49 pm]

IRL Meeting interest check by Mr_Dark
[February 10, 2023, 07:33:19 pm]

PSDH Seasonal Scary Spooky Strange Sacrificial (just kidding, or are we?) Sit-in by Mr_Dark
[October 18, 2022, 01:52:50 pm]

[ANN] Easter Eggstravaganza by Nova Lelie
[April 18, 2022, 01:55:17 pm]

Dragon's End by Nova Lelie
[March 21, 2022, 11:00:25 pm]

* Calendar

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Upcoming Events

Stay Connected
Ever wanted a way to stay connected to your guildies outside of event times, or want to get notified 30 minutes before one of our events start?
Why not join the [PSDH] Discord? To join our Discord server, click on the link in this message or press the Discord logo on our banner at the top.

Author Topic: Hi there!  (Read 3289 times)

DA2019

• View Profile
  • IGN: devo.3517
  • Server: Gunnar's Hold
Hi there!
« on: March 23, 2015, 03:00:12 pm »
Hey guys! Glad to be here.

I was playing the game during the heatstart but stopped playing it after a while. I started to play again and it's awesome. :)

I'm 38 years old and logging from Istanbul, Turkey. I played most of the major titles like UO, EQ2, WoW, WAR, etc.
Looking forward to the events and hoping to have a great time with you.

I leveled up my mesmer to 80 last week and consider myself a total noob to the end game. I'll really appreciate if you can guide me a little.

Cheers,

Devo

Astrovirus/Jari The Great

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • Astrovirus Astrophotography
  • IGN: Astrovirus.2936
  • Server: Gandara
Re: Hi there!
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2015, 06:41:03 pm »
Hi Devo,

And welcome to PSDH. There are a lot off very nice people here that are more then willing to help you out. Just ask around in TS before (well maybe not during preparation for TT wurm) or after events and you're likely to get the help you need. Otherwise you can also ask in guild chat or whisper. Just got my mesmer to 80, so can't help you with that at the moment as I'm also need to master that profession, but you could ask Nova Lelie, she's a very experienced Beserker Mesmer.

Hope you enjoy our events and see you around.
Warrior(s): Sirrah Andromedae (Jari The Great, RETIRED)│Thief: Gienah Ghurab Corvi│Revenant: Lady Cassiopeia Cih│Necro: Miss Ophiuchus│Ranger: Meissa Heka Orionis│Guards: Gallina Deneb Cygni; Antares Flame│Engi: Theta Iota Antliae│Mesmers: Sheliak Vega Lyrae; Almeisan Geminorum│Ele: Ankaa Phoenicis

DA2019

• View Profile
  • IGN: devo.3517
  • Server: Gunnar's Hold
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2015, 09:25:21 am »
Thanks Jari. Will do so.

On last night's TT raid, I was on your side with condi group. You did a great job by leading us. It was my first raid with you guys and I was like "what are these guys doing"? :P

Astrovirus/Jari The Great

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • Astrovirus Astrophotography
  • IGN: Astrovirus.2936
  • Server: Gandara
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2015, 11:48:03 am »
Thanks for being on my Condi team, can't do the job without you Condies and Diboofs.

Last nights TT run was actually a very close call, with all the veteran wurms hurting us at the spot where we got the Amber head pinned down, but we made it in the nick of time. Hopefully it won't be so close next time (I believe Gems heart was still pounding overtime when we went to do other stuff afterwards ;-))
Warrior(s): Sirrah Andromedae (Jari The Great, RETIRED)│Thief: Gienah Ghurab Corvi│Revenant: Lady Cassiopeia Cih│Necro: Miss Ophiuchus│Ranger: Meissa Heka Orionis│Guards: Gallina Deneb Cygni; Antares Flame│Engi: Theta Iota Antliae│Mesmers: Sheliak Vega Lyrae; Almeisan Geminorum│Ele: Ankaa Phoenicis

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal