CONNECT

Host: ts.psdh.eu
Password: None

* Recent Posts

Wintersday Extravaganza 2023 by Nova Lelie
[December 12, 2023, 09:52:49 pm]

IRL Meeting interest check by Mr_Dark
[February 10, 2023, 07:33:19 pm]

PSDH Seasonal Scary Spooky Strange Sacrificial (just kidding, or are we?) Sit-in by Mr_Dark
[October 18, 2022, 01:52:50 pm]

[ANN] Easter Eggstravaganza by Nova Lelie
[April 18, 2022, 01:55:17 pm]

Dragon's End by Nova Lelie
[March 21, 2022, 11:00:25 pm]

* Calendar

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Upcoming Events

Stay Connected
Ever wanted a way to stay connected to your guildies outside of event times, or want to get notified 30 minutes before one of our events start?
Why not join the [PSDH] Discord? To join our Discord server, click on the link in this message or press the Discord logo on our banner at the top.

Poll

Darkward's Special Naked Triple Trouble Wurm Event Night

Yes!
3 (15.8%)
Get Naked!
11 (57.9%)
Kill Stuff!
3 (15.8%)
Sorry, can't make it :(
2 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 24, 2015, 10:44:04 am

Author Topic: Darkward's Special Naked Triple Trouble Wurm Event Night  (Read 14998 times)

Mr_Dark

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
    • Darkweb
  • IGN: MrDark.9634
  • Server: Piken Square
Darkward's Special Naked Triple Trouble Wurm Event Night
« on: June 04, 2015, 10:38:55 am »
WE DID IT!!!!!

Group screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/SqJts
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/3aztgn/psdh_naked_triple_trouble_wurm_kill/
GW2 Forum: https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/game/gw2/PSDH-Naked-TT-Wurm-Kill

Cobalt VOD:

Crimson VOD (not best wurm):

Amber VOD (diboof view):

The sun is showing itself more and more, temperature is rising, clothes are being removed. It's that time of the year again...

Darkward's Special Naked Triple Trouble Wurm Event Night (Summer Edition)
DSNTTWEN for short

We thought it would be a great idea to do another naked wurm attempt before the summer really starts and people start going on holidays or leave their basement to adventure outdoors. So mark your calendar for another special evening of nakedness.

Maybe this time we'll succeed with the Triple Trouble Wurm and be world's first guild to do the event naked!
We've came so close to decapping all 3 wurm heads, so I'm sure we'll be able to do it this time. Since this kind of event require more communication we want EVERYONE on teamspeak, so it would be great if you can help us to persuade the random players to join teamspeak (PSDH members should be on TS by default).

Date: Wednesday June 24th
Teamspeak: ts.psdh.eu (no pass)

First Event
What: Sacrificing our bodies for God Tequatl
When: 20:00 (CEST) - MORE TIMES
Where: Sparkfly Fen

Second Event
What: Scaring Triple Trouble Wurm with our naked bodies
When: 21:15 (CEST) - MORE TIMES
Where: Bloodtide Coast (Tyria)

More Info
For those who've never done this type of event with PSDH. Here's what's going to happen.
  • Remove all your armor till you're stripped to your underwear
  • (Optional) Put on a funny hat (eg. fuzzy panda hat)
  • ? ? ? ?
  • Profit

What to bring!
General
Positive attitude and a good dose of humor!
Even thou we will do our best to bring these events to a success, there's a high(er) chance of failing. We don't want  people who participated being angry with us if we do fail.

Sharpening Stones
Or if you have the recipe you can make Bountiful Sharpening Stone for yourself.
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Weaponsmith#Nourishment

Consumables
Without armor we'll lose some of our much needed damage. It would be great if everyone can get their hands on some consumables like Fire Elemental Powder, Orge Pet Whistle, Deployable Mortar Kits and Healing Seed Pods.

For information on where to get these consumables, please look at the guide over at Dulfy http://dulfy.net/2013/01/16/gw2-useful-and-fun-consumables-guide/#16
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 09:36:16 am by Mr_Dark »
Necro: Darkard | Warrior: Darkward | Ele: Darkauor | Thief: Darksantard | Guard: Darkguard

merula

• View Profile
Re: Darkward's Special Naked Triple Trouble Wurm Event Night
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2015, 10:06:08 am »
I was thinking that perhaps we could add to all the nakedness some bonus activities besides teq and wurm killing – in between those or after. DKAL for example regularly does a lottery and area quizzes (where you have to guess a poi or wp after listening to clues). Would you guys be interested in that?

Nova Lelie

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Persephone.5384
  • Server: Gandara
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2015, 02:17:04 pm »
Hey .. That is something that would be interesting to do :) .. I'd like to hear some idea's how to organise that.. and also.. what the shiny prices should be .. the one thing that I am not sure of is the time shedule.. but I'm sure we can work something out.. I remember the fuzzy hat lottery was just when we were stacking up before Wurm walkthrough...
Kill the thingy!

merula

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2015, 11:03:35 pm »
Doctor is our Lotto Master. He spams guild chat with invitations to take part in the lottery. Those interested can send him 50s for a ticket (two tickets max per account) and he keeps a document assigning numbers to the order of messages sent/tickets bought. When the drawing time comes, random number generator indicates the winner, who takes the money from all the entry fees (and can choose an exotic armor piece/weapon form guild bank).

Zevvy is the force behind area quizzes. There are usually 10 pre-recorded clues that are played to those interested in taking part in the game (there is a small entry fee) describing a location (wp or poi). After each clue participants have time to whisp Zevvy once with their guess. We play until 3 people guessed correctly.

I also remembered Malfurion and his hide and seek games. Since we’re gonna be on the same map (and instance), perhaps this would be something easy to do.

For the prizes – I don’t think they have to be big.

Astrovirus/Jari The Great

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • Astrovirus Astrophotography
  • IGN: Astrovirus.2936
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2015, 04:00:44 pm »
I think it may be difficult to do these very nice ideas during the naked events, as between teq and wurm we need all the available time to get things organised, whereas afterwards it will allready be quite late because of the daylight savings time for most of us. But having said that i really like the ideas, wouldn't this be something we can slot in with the thursday night events rotation?
Warrior(s): Sirrah Andromedae (Jari The Great, RETIRED)│Thief: Gienah Ghurab Corvi│Revenant: Lady Cassiopeia Cih│Necro: Miss Ophiuchus│Ranger: Meissa Heka Orionis│Guards: Gallina Deneb Cygni; Antares Flame│Engi: Theta Iota Antliae│Mesmers: Sheliak Vega Lyrae; Almeisan Geminorum│Ele: Ankaa Phoenicis

Mr_Dark

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
    • Darkweb
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2015, 10:50:15 am »
Reminder: Don't forget to pickup some consumables (Fire Elemental Powder, Orge Pet Whistle, Deployable Mortar Kits and Healing Seed Pods) for that extra bit of damage.

Guide: http://dulfy.net/2013/01/16/gw2-useful-and-fun-consumables-guide/#16
Necro: Darkard | Warrior: Darkward | Ele: Darkauor | Thief: Darksantard | Guard: Darkguard

Mr_Dark

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
    • Darkweb
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2015, 10:05:24 am »
Reminder #2: Might stacking. If you're not sure how to effectively stack might using your class, please go watch a video on YouTube. Since we won't be wearing any armor we need all the might we can get so we're still doing some good damage.

This video talks about general fire fields for most of the classes (starts from 3min)

CadaVez

• View Profile
  • IGN: CadaVez
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2015, 10:12:41 am »
I wont be able to attend  :( really sad about it, but i wish you all good luck in completing and have loads of fun :)

Mr_Dark

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
    • Darkweb
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2015, 09:58:21 am »
I wont be able to attend  :( really sad about it, but i wish you all good luck in completing and have loads of fun :)

Awww, that's a shame :(

In other news: https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/game/gw2/Things-we-know
1) Conditions seem a bit strong
2) World bosses are currently too easy

3) There are some bugged skills and traits
4) There are some overpowered builds

Hopefully they won't fix it before TT-Wurm tonight :D

CadaVez

• View Profile
  • IGN: CadaVez
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2015, 11:12:59 am »
Well good news, i had to cancel the appointment since my wife had a more urgent meeting so i need to stay home (naked) with the kids (they will be in bed though, to prevend any misunderstandings) :P. So i will be able to join.

But will be quite hard i guess to do a first teq / and tt with new settings naked. since all the stats have been moved from traits to armors we will have even less stats naked.

Kaelik_Wau

• Commander
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Chun.1970
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2015, 06:44:49 pm »
But will be quite hard i guess to do a first teq / and tt with new settings naked. since all the stats have been moved from traits to armors we will have even less stats naked.

Because of the increased condi damage, every world boss I've done has been melting, so I think it'll balance out.
Warrior: Kaelik Wau - Ele: Elementalist Sakki - Thief: Elis Solvfelt - Mesmer: Sybeil - Guard: Levare Corda - Rev: Revenant Sekk - Necro: Leis Norah - Engi: Engineer Lexxa

Nova Lelie

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Persephone.5384
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2015, 10:35:06 pm »
Hurray!! we killed the naked TT wurm  :D
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 10:40:44 pm by Nova Lelie »
Kill the thingy!

Mr_Dark

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
    • Darkweb
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 11:00:54 pm by Mr_Dark »

Ashinor

• View Profile
  • IGN: valfx.5416
  • Server: Fort Ranik (FR)
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2015, 10:42:35 pm »
Great Job everyone :)

Refur

• View Profile
  • IGN: refur.3402
scribble scribble scribble