CONNECT

Host: ts.psdh.eu
Password: None

* Recent Posts

Wintersday Extravaganza 2023 by Nova Lelie
[December 12, 2023, 09:52:49 PM]

IRL Meeting interest check by Mr_Dark
[February 10, 2023, 07:33:19 PM]

PSDH Seasonal Scary Spooky Strange Sacrificial (just kidding, or are we?) Sit-in by Mr_Dark
[October 18, 2022, 01:52:50 PM]

[ANN] Easter Eggstravaganza by Nova Lelie
[April 18, 2022, 01:55:17 PM]

Dragon's End by Nova Lelie
[March 21, 2022, 11:00:25 PM]

* Calendar

* Upcoming Events

Stay Connected
Ever wanted a way to stay connected to your guildies outside of event times, or want to get notified 30 minutes before one of our events start?
Why not join the [PSDH] Discord? To join our Discord server, click on the link in this message or press the Discord logo on our banner at the top.

Author Topic: PSDH wurm runs - respectful members  (Read 4630 times)

Gruumsh

PSDH wurm runs - respectful members
« on: September 18, 2014, 02:46:37 PM »
Hi ppl,

This is something i wish to pass to all our PSDH members.
For several months now PSDH and its respectfully leaders, and all of u other active raiders do awesome work trying to organize lazy community we have into something better. Last eve (9/17/2014) we had really really good run and a lot fun, well at least i did.

BUT, there was one thing i noticed, and i wish to pass here. There was ONE debuffer on cobalt wurm, who did such awesome work that i didnt see  a single egg spawn on beach. I kinda forgot his game nick, but i wish to pass my respect to him for that.

With this said, i know there is MORE of ppl like this who we dont see , but we should.
I would like , if you guys would help ,  that we in some way award this guys.
Give ideas, if you wish.

From my side, if anyone would tell me his ingame name, i wish to send him some gold for his effort.

And dont get me wrong, i know many of u put a lot effort into this, and i know that , but in this case i wish to point out to this person.

so ye, lets make initiative to at least say GOOD WORK to those that are making this fun even better :).

Gruumsh

Re: PSDH wurm runs - respectful members
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 02:48:20 PM »
Ah ye , commanders dont be jelly we love u most for making this happen in first place :-)

Mr_Dark

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
    • Darkweb
  • IGN: MrDark.9634
  • Server: Piken Square
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 03:23:46 PM »
Please Gruumsh, we all know we only came this far because you were with us on Cobalt on the second attempt :D

But yes, everyone has been doing an amazing job at everything. Our community is slowly growing with players who have the same mindset as us and that's what we need. Once ArenaNet releases a new big world even we'll be ready for it and we'll compete for the "Worlds First Kill" title!

Again I would like to thank everyone who's been helping us, whether it be members who've been with us since the beginning or members who joined us for a first time last week.

Without you there wouldn't be a PSDH! Just some lonely players trying to do stuff.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 03:28:06 PM by Mr_Dark »
Necro: Darkard | Warrior: Darkward | Ele: Darkauor | Thief: Darksantard | Guard: Darkguard

gemgenie

• The Cake Thief
    • View Profile
  • IGN: gemgenie.4560
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2014, 05:33:08 PM »
Was it the guy with the blue comm tag on(ranger taller than mine male name began with C, can't quite remember it but I know I would recognise it if I saw his name again)? There were 9 of us doing deboof on cobalt last night.

Kaelik_Wau

• Commander
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Chun.1970
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2014, 05:47:56 PM »
Was it the guy with the blue comm tag on(ranger taller than mine male name began with C, can't quite remember it but I know I would recognise it if I saw his name again)? There were 9 of us doing deboof on cobalt last night.

I think you're referring to Darkward's DPS team (which focused on attacking Wurms?)

I also think I know who was diboofing Cobalt but I could be wrong. Diboofers could have switched around after the first run.
Warrior: Kaelik Wau - Ele: Elementalist Sakki - Thief: Elis Solvfelt - Mesmer: Sybeil - Guard: Levare Corda - Rev: Revenant Sekk - Necro: Leis Norah - Engi: Engineer Lexxa

Mr_Dark

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
    • Darkweb
  • IGN: MrDark.9634
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2014, 06:45:38 PM »

That would be Cotecka, he lead the DPS team on Cobalt.

On the second run I know we had Evan Lionheart (I think?) joining as the second eggsterminator, can't remember the name of the first player. All I remember that it was an Asura.
Necro: Darkard | Warrior: Darkward | Ele: Darkauor | Thief: Darksantard | Guard: Darkguard

Kaelik_Wau

• Commander
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Chun.1970
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2014, 07:18:35 PM »
Yeah I thought it was Ewan Lionheart, Genius Fussypants was the Asura, they both diboofed during the first run but MrFussypants had to go and couldn't do the second run.
Warrior: Kaelik Wau - Ele: Elementalist Sakki - Thief: Elis Solvfelt - Mesmer: Sybeil - Guard: Levare Corda - Rev: Revenant Sekk - Necro: Leis Norah - Engi: Engineer Lexxa

Cotecka

• woohoo!
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Avyk.3510
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2014, 11:26:25 AM »
Ranger? Please.... ;D

Yeah, it was me. I can try doing it more often if Dark and other people on Cobalt want to.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal