CONNECT

Host: ts.psdh.eu
Password: None

* Recent Posts

Wintersday Extravaganza 2023 by Nova Lelie
[December 12, 2023, 09:52:49 pm]

IRL Meeting interest check by Mr_Dark
[February 10, 2023, 07:33:19 pm]

PSDH Seasonal Scary Spooky Strange Sacrificial (just kidding, or are we?) Sit-in by Mr_Dark
[October 18, 2022, 01:52:50 pm]

[ANN] Easter Eggstravaganza by Nova Lelie
[April 18, 2022, 01:55:17 pm]

Dragon's End by Nova Lelie
[March 21, 2022, 11:00:25 pm]

* Calendar

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Upcoming Events

Stay Connected
Ever wanted a way to stay connected to your guildies outside of event times, or want to get notified 30 minutes before one of our events start?
Why not join the [PSDH] Discord? To join our Discord server, click on the link in this message or press the Discord logo on our banner at the top.

Author Topic: This is me  (Read 3798 times)

Ashti

• Old and Grumpy
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Elmwing.7962
  • Server: Whiteside Ridge
This is me
« on: August 28, 2016, 01:21:07 pm »
Hi everyone,
It was lovely to meet so many of you at the guild meet up, people were all so friendly and I didn't feel like an old lady interloper at all!
My main in-game is Dotti Crank, my little engineer, mostly because people don't expect any clever stuff like when you play a mesmer!
I started role-playing when I was in my early 20s... of course that was the pen & paper kind, it being nearly 30 years ago. My first MMO was LOTRO, where I met my wonderful partner Andi. Since then we have played our way through a plethora of MMOs, some of which we just dipped our toes in, some we of which we played and raided on in a serious way (I tend to tank main, though sometimes healer).
In RL I am a mum of 4 and a part time support worker with people who live independently in the community (mental health & learning disabilities). I suffer from depression so I sometime close myself away from others, so if I disappear for periods of time it's nothing personal, I also get painful wrists (arthritis or not depending on which doctor you see) so sometime will stop playing after a while, so again, not because it's boring or anything, just old age!

Ashti xx
"Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.”
― Douglas Adams

Tweetiti

• Commander
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Tweetiti.4905
  • Server: Gunnar's Hold
Re: This is me
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2016, 08:31:47 pm »
It was indeed nice to meet you and I'm glad you had fun. Well done on maining an engi!

gemgenie

• The Cake Thief
    • View Profile
  • IGN: gemgenie.4560
  • Server: Piken Square
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2016, 02:29:29 pm »
Hi Ash :)

No probs about age I always feel old and yet was pleasently surprised when everyone wasnt 15 (felt slighly less decrepid lol). It was a pleasure to meet you both, hope the kids a) managed to eat while you were away and b) left the house standing, and dont forget if you ever want to talk you know where to find us <3

Nova Lelie

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Persephone.5384
  • Server: Gandara
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2016, 10:57:41 pm »
Heey *waves* was so nice to meet you guys :)
Kill the thingy!

AnyaRikku

• View Profile
  • IGN: Anya Rikku
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2016, 12:08:10 pm »
WELCOME!! ;D
Don't worry if you need any time away, if you do get caught by the purges (nothing personal just that all frog hunters get sacrificed or sent to "THE DUNGEON";)) just rejoin.

Did your son remember to eat in the end?
Anya Rikku: Thief (main)| Vincent Dante: Warrior | Antuta Dullahan: Necro | Ciri Vangberg: Revenant

pizzapunt

• A friendly Sylvari known as Ardi Veftvohl
    • View Profile
  • IGN: piza.9310
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2016, 08:12:45 pm »
Welcome

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal