CONNECT

Host: ts.psdh.eu
Password: None

* Recent Posts

Wintersday Extravaganza 2023 by Nova Lelie
[December 12, 2023, 09:52:49 pm]

IRL Meeting interest check by Mr_Dark
[February 10, 2023, 07:33:19 pm]

PSDH Seasonal Scary Spooky Strange Sacrificial (just kidding, or are we?) Sit-in by Mr_Dark
[October 18, 2022, 01:52:50 pm]

[ANN] Easter Eggstravaganza by Nova Lelie
[April 18, 2022, 01:55:17 pm]

Dragon's End by Nova Lelie
[March 21, 2022, 11:00:25 pm]

* Calendar

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Upcoming Events

Stay Connected
Ever wanted a way to stay connected to your guildies outside of event times, or want to get notified 30 minutes before one of our events start?
Why not join the [PSDH] Discord? To join our Discord server, click on the link in this message or press the Discord logo on our banner at the top.

Author Topic: G'day!  (Read 2939 times)

kermee

• Super Fun Girl
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Kylie.6548
  • Server: Gandara
G'day!
« on: January 05, 2017, 02:07:24 pm »
Well hello PSDH! :)

I'm Kylie and I started playing gw2 over 4 years ago (we can thank my husband for introducing me to the mmo world). After a couple of hundred hours we left gw2 and played other games (Borderlands 2 and PreSequel, Diablo 3, The Incredible Advnetures of Van Helsing, Grim Dawn). About 6 months ago, we rekindled our gw2 love and have clocked up many more hours since and I haven't even opened another game.

Provoker Dranu is my Asura Herald who is mostly played when the big guns are needed but I'm working on a Human Druid (Jane Mcranger) who has made lvl 80 but not seen much of the map. This is in addition to a bunch of others who are more casual characters.

Working hard on crafting a legendary weapon... one day I might be in possession of The Juggernaut. So much crafting, so little time.  ::)

Now that I feel I've worked out how to play the game, I'm looking forward to loads more raids and dungeons and guild missions. I look forward to seeing you about! Maybe one day I'll say hi on teamspeak.
Jane Mcranger - Druid
Provoker Dranu - Renegade
Aurelia Ravenclaw - Tempest
~~~~
Interfrastic Leah - Dragonhunter
Sage Georgette - Chronomancer
Jora Stonewatcher - Reaper
Kermee - Berserker

pizzapunt

• A friendly Sylvari known as Ardi Veftvohl
    • View Profile
  • IGN: piza.9310
  • Server: Piken Square
Re: G'day!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 05:41:00 pm »
Welcome

Astrovirus/Jari The Great

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • Astrovirus Astrophotography
  • IGN: Astrovirus.2936
  • Server: Gandara
Re: G'day!
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 06:22:19 pm »
Hi an welcome,

If you like dungeons/fractals be sure to join in our voted event tonight, as it looks like dungeons are on the menu (and by the looks of it without gear, yay survival dungeon). Oh, and we don't bite, so don't hesitate to join in the banter on ts.
Warrior(s): Sirrah Andromedae (Jari The Great, RETIRED)│Thief: Gienah Ghurab Corvi│Revenant: Lady Cassiopeia Cih│Necro: Miss Ophiuchus│Ranger: Meissa Heka Orionis│Guards: Gallina Deneb Cygni; Antares Flame│Engi: Theta Iota Antliae│Mesmers: Sheliak Vega Lyrae; Almeisan Geminorum│Ele: Ankaa Phoenicis

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal