CONNECT

Host: ts.psdh.eu
Password: None

* Recent Posts

Wintersday Extravaganza 2023 by Nova Lelie
[December 12, 2023, 09:52:49 pm]

IRL Meeting interest check by Mr_Dark
[February 10, 2023, 07:33:19 pm]

PSDH Seasonal Scary Spooky Strange Sacrificial (just kidding, or are we?) Sit-in by Mr_Dark
[October 18, 2022, 01:52:50 pm]

[ANN] Easter Eggstravaganza by Nova Lelie
[April 18, 2022, 01:55:17 pm]

Dragon's End by Nova Lelie
[March 21, 2022, 11:00:25 pm]

* Calendar

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Upcoming Events

Stay Connected
Ever wanted a way to stay connected to your guildies outside of event times, or want to get notified 30 minutes before one of our events start?
Why not join the [PSDH] Discord? To join our Discord server, click on the link in this message or press the Discord logo on our banner at the top.

Author Topic: [RL] Meeting 2018 - Registration  (Read 4950 times)

Mr_Dark

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
    • Darkweb
  • IGN: MrDark.9634
  • Server: Piken Square
[RL] Meeting 2018 - Registration
« on: February 02, 2018, 04:12:27 pm »
Hello PSDH!

Today we bring you the official announcement for the PSDH meetup 2018 and the registration is open! Just like the first meetup, this year we will also be staying in the city. The beautiful city of Warsaw, Poland.

Make sure to read the whole thread as things are a bit different from last year.

Date: September 14, 15, 16
Where: Warsaw, Poland

We tried to arrange an all-inclusive package which would include hotel, breakfast, dinner and a t-shirt. Unfortunately, we were unable to get a nice group discount and with a lot of people possibly joining and leaving on different dates we decided to drop this idea.

Hotel
Because we can not offer a full package this means you will have to book the hotel yourself. Fortunately, we have found two hotels (next to each other) in which we (Dark, Gem, Nova) will be staying.

Ibis Warszawa Reduta (~34 eu/night)
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g274856-d2590182-Reviews-Ibis_Warszawa_Reduta-Warsaw_Mazovia_Province_Central_Poland.html
Ibis Budget Warszawa Reduta (~20 eu/night)
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g274856-d2590212-Reviews-Ibis_Budget_Warszawa_Reduta-Warsaw_Mazovia_Province_Central_Poland.html
(Prices per February 1 on TripAdvisor)

Google Maps: https://goo.gl/k4DCtu

Both these hotels are walking distance from the train station, there is also a bus stop right in front. If you are lazy (like Dark) you can also get a taxi from/to the airport (Warsaw Chopin) to the hotel for about 10 euro.

To see who’s is staying where we will keep a public spreadsheet. If you have booked your hotel - whether it be one of the above or a different one - please let us know and we’ll add you to the list.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qeizsCQpveugiox6gwiyvtdeuTGB0zmpJ1UG4mkSiNs/edit?usp=sharing

Room Sharing
If you are traveling alone and would like to share a room with someone (and split the costs) you can set this in the registration form. We will contact you when we have found a possible roomie.

Restaurant Reservation
For Saturday evening a reservation will be made at a nice restaurant. We’re still looking for one, so if you have any suggestions, we’re open to it. This section will be updated once we have more information.

Sign-up
Hopefully, you’re as excited as we are and want to sign-up for this year’s meetup. Please use the link below to open the registration form and submit it. Signup will stay open until August 1st

Registration Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/u/1/d/e/1FAIpQLScsZeF_uNZ6Bopn1XwhPQGH_KEXTXZtSCgdk_oHFIt4ngFLKg/viewform

Participants
- Mr_Dark (+1)
- Kevorkian
- Bezglutek (+1)
- Nova Lelie
- Major Helios
- Mrfussypants
- Wezax
- Merula
- Tyrion
- Chris
- Notechus
- Awyssa
- Andyfied
- Ganjii
- Malf

That’s it for now. If you have any questions or comments, please let us know below and we’ll try to answer them as quickly as possible.

PSDH Party Planners
Dark, Nova, Gem
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 12:54:14 pm by Nova Lelie »
Necro: Darkard | Warrior: Darkward | Ele: Darkauor | Thief: Darksantard | Guard: Darkguard

CadaVez

• View Profile
  • IGN: CadaVez
  • Server: Gandara
Re: [RL] Meeting 2018 - Registration
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2018, 05:00:11 pm »
Nice all Good work. Though i am very sad to say i can't join this weekend. I have another weekend planned on exactly the same dates.

But nevertheless i will wish you all a good weekend. and  hope you will enjoy it.

Mr_Dark

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
    • Darkweb
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2018, 02:20:27 pm »
Nice all Good work. Though i am very sad to say i can't join this weekend. I have another weekend planned on exactly the same dates.

But nevertheless i will wish you all a good weekend. and  hope you will enjoy it.

Aww that's too bad! We'll make sure to take enough pics so it'd be like you were there
Necro: Darkard | Warrior: Darkward | Ele: Darkauor | Thief: Darksantard | Guard: Darkguard

Bezglutek

• Sylvari on fire
    • View Profile
  • IGN: ewatres.1673
  • Server: Blacktide
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2018, 09:53:29 pm »
I'll take a look at restaurants when I'll have some time - for now my reccomendation is La Cantina (mainly italian place with gluten-free menu :P ).

Questions:
What kind of food are you interested in? Polish, italian, chinese, mixed?
What is the deadline for registration and final decision about quiz prize donation?

[ Also, as I mentioned on discord earlier - I live in Poznan which is quite close, so if anyone would fly there - I can put you up for the night ;) I think there is more flights to Warsaw, but maybe someone would be interested - if so, let me know :) ]
Bezglutek / Szkocka z Lodem / Crazy Chemist / Dynamic Muffin / The Moon Moon / Mr Catnip Addict / Autodestrukcja / Miss Ble

Mr_Dark

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
    • Darkweb
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2018, 10:40:16 pm »
I think it be easiest to have a restaurant where you can get all kinds of stuff, so everyone can get something he/she enjoys, but I'm open for food suggestions.

Registration and quiz donations close Friday July 27th.

Part Time Butcher

• View Profile
  • IGN: Part Time Butcher
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2018, 07:31:54 pm »
I happen to live in warsaw, if I have some free time I'll join you for a day or two, always wondered who are these people I hear on ts :)

Nova Lelie

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Persephone.5384
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2018, 06:35:34 pm »
Flight and Hotel booked, got 2 extra days in Warsaw so if any locals have some good tips they are very welcome  8)
Kill the thingy!

MisterFussypants

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2018, 08:57:27 am »
Hello guildies,

I find myself in a bit of a pinch, I can't seem the use the payment options to book either hotel.
Did anyone else run into this? Or has an alternative solution I could pursue?

I'd hate for this to be the reason I would not be able to join.

Nova Lelie

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Persephone.5384
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2018, 05:27:48 pm »
Hey Fussy,

It seems you have to have Credit Card.

Whisper me if you need more info :)
Kill the thingy!

ThFH

• View Profile
  • IGN: ThFH.6048
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2018, 04:59:59 pm »
I just booked my hotel I/Tyrion will be staying in the Ibiss Reduta from 13th till 16th

Mr_Dark

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
    • Darkweb
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2018, 08:55:03 am »
Yesterday I have also booked our plane tickets and hotel \o/

In other news.. If you have signed up for a PSDH t-shirt, please make sure you have transferred the money by the end of the month. Also, don't forget to tell me your preferred size.

Mr_Dark

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
    • Darkweb
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2018, 09:49:21 pm »
Photo album is up! https://imgur.com/a/SkoQNwc

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal