CONNECT

Host: ts.psdh.eu
Password: None

* Recent Posts

Wintersday Extravaganza 2023 by Nova Lelie
[December 12, 2023, 09:52:49 pm]

IRL Meeting interest check by Mr_Dark
[February 10, 2023, 07:33:19 pm]

PSDH Seasonal Scary Spooky Strange Sacrificial (just kidding, or are we?) Sit-in by Mr_Dark
[October 18, 2022, 01:52:50 pm]

[ANN] Easter Eggstravaganza by Nova Lelie
[April 18, 2022, 01:55:17 pm]

Dragon's End by Nova Lelie
[March 21, 2022, 11:00:25 pm]

* Calendar

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Upcoming Events

Stay Connected
Ever wanted a way to stay connected to your guildies outside of event times, or want to get notified 30 minutes before one of our events start?
Why not join the [PSDH] Discord? To join our Discord server, click on the link in this message or press the Discord logo on our banner at the top.

Author Topic: [ANN] Sad news  (Read 5137 times)

Mr_Dark

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
    • Darkweb
  • IGN: MrDark.9634
  • Server: Piken Square
[ANN] Sad news
« on: June 17, 2019, 10:45:38 pm »
Hello PSDH. Today, I'm the bearer of sad news  :'(

After being with PSDH for more than 4 years our beloved coordinator/leader Gemgenie has decided to leave PSDH. Reasons being personal (nothing critical) and unresolvable argument between us leaders.

We are sad to see Gem leave us as she always brought joy and fun whenever she was with us on Teamspeak. If it wasn't for her and Nova to decide to meet up in the UK (and a few others basically inviting themselves for the ride), we wouldn't have the real-life meetups we organize each year. For me personally, it'll be like missing a hand as she was always there whenever I wanted to talk or needed to have a different look on something.

I think I'll speak for everyone who has ever spoken to Gem or followed her around when she was commanding, that we wish her the best of luck to whatever adventure she chooses next and she'll always have a piece of the PSDH heart.

Wupwup out.
Necro: Darkard | Warrior: Darkward | Ele: Darkauor | Thief: Darksantard | Guard: Darkguard

merula

• View Profile
Re: [ANN] Sad news
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2019, 11:18:18 am »
Wait wait wait

I obviously don't know what the reasons for Gem's decision are but even unresolvable issues sometimes lose their merit or gravity.

Whatever people are dealing with I hope it passes quickly. I am sorry but I'm firmly at a denial stage.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 11:25:09 am by merula »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal