CONNECT

Host: ts.psdh.eu
Password: None

* Recent Posts

Wintersday Extravaganza 2023 by Nova Lelie
[December 12, 2023, 09:52:49 pm]

IRL Meeting interest check by Mr_Dark
[February 10, 2023, 07:33:19 pm]

PSDH Seasonal Scary Spooky Strange Sacrificial (just kidding, or are we?) Sit-in by Mr_Dark
[October 18, 2022, 01:52:50 pm]

[ANN] Easter Eggstravaganza by Nova Lelie
[April 18, 2022, 01:55:17 pm]

Dragon's End by Nova Lelie
[March 21, 2022, 11:00:25 pm]

* Calendar

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Upcoming Events

Stay Connected
Ever wanted a way to stay connected to your guildies outside of event times, or want to get notified 30 minutes before one of our events start?
Why not join the [PSDH] Discord? To join our Discord server, click on the link in this message or press the Discord logo on our banner at the top.

Author Topic: Is, uh... is this thing on?  (Read 2645 times)

Rhosauce

• Time-Waster Extraordinaire!
    • View Profile
    • Sometimes I queue things on tumblr
  • IGN: Rhosauce.6529
  • Server: Blacktide
Is, uh... is this thing on?
« on: October 19, 2014, 07:09:58 pm »
This seems like the thing to do as a newbie so... hello all!

My name's Rho (main character is Ruari Dae). I'm 27 years old, from Honduras but live in Switzerland (after growing up in east Africa). I'm a recent BA Psychology graduate and spend far too much time playing computer games. I played the first Guild Wars and all its expansions but it took me until last month to give Guild Wars 2 a proper chance (I've been favouring FPSs and MOBAs recently).

I don't really know what else might interest you to know about me so I'll just pile some info into neat categories.

Other games I play:
League of Legends (please don't spoil the LCS final for me as I haven't watched it yet)
Team Fortress 2
Killing Floor
Borderlands (except the Pre-Sequel)

Stuff I like:
Dogs
Tattoos
Avatar: The Last Airbender and dozens of other shows/cartoons (especially stuff by Joss Whedon)
Debates on social equality (if you think feminism is a bad thing, you might not be clear on what it actually is - there's no man-hating in it, I promise!)
Horror movies
Superhero stuff
Cooking, reading, swimming, blah blah blah

Stuff I don't like:
Comments like "he's on his period" or "has sand in his vagina" because it implies a lot of negative things about being female. I recommend, "You deserve to step on a Lego" and "you're naught but a pimple on the butt of humanity."
General negative attitudes (but who actually likes that anyway?)
Anchovies
Getting downed so quickly that my pet can't res me
Using voice chat but I might try it out in future

Languages:
Fluent English
Acceptable Spanish
Tenuous French

Uh. Okay, well, that's all I can think of for now. And please try not to let my comments about feminism scare you! I'm quite open to friendly and respectful discussion and debate.

Ciao!

Gruumsh

Re: Is, uh... is this thing on?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2014, 01:11:49 pm »
We are happy to have you with us. I hope ill see you on our WurmTeq events !

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal