CONNECT

Host: ts.psdh.eu
Password: None

* Recent Posts

Wintersday Extravaganza 2023 by Nova Lelie
[December 12, 2023, 09:52:49 pm]

IRL Meeting interest check by Mr_Dark
[February 10, 2023, 07:33:19 pm]

PSDH Seasonal Scary Spooky Strange Sacrificial (just kidding, or are we?) Sit-in by Mr_Dark
[October 18, 2022, 01:52:50 pm]

[ANN] Easter Eggstravaganza by Nova Lelie
[April 18, 2022, 01:55:17 pm]

Dragon's End by Nova Lelie
[March 21, 2022, 11:00:25 pm]

* Calendar

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Upcoming Events

Stay Connected
Ever wanted a way to stay connected to your guildies outside of event times, or want to get notified 30 minutes before one of our events start?
Why not join the [PSDH] Discord? To join our Discord server, click on the link in this message or press the Discord logo on our banner at the top.

Author Topic: Hello from Poland!  (Read 2911 times)

aeth

• View Profile
  • IGN: aeth.4892
  • Server: Blacktide
Hello from Poland!
« on: February 10, 2015, 08:15:41 pm »
Hello,
I am 23 and I come from Poland. I study computer science and interactive computer graphics. Currently I have two characters - one lvl 66 guardian and one lvl 65 necro, so I cannot say I'm an experienced player. Nevertheless there's one thing I definitely want to mention: I had a great pleasure to meet one of your commanders during triple wurm event, together with his team of awesome people. The commander was Jarri the Great. Even though we failed the event, the teamwork was amazing and I was really excited with how nice the game can be with the right people. This experience inspired me to try joining your guild and to keep playing Guild Wars 2, because before that I played mainly solo and was in 2 guilds I didn't really like because of the "dry" atmosphere.

Astrovirus/Jari The Great

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • Astrovirus Astrophotography
  • IGN: Astrovirus.2936
  • Server: Gandara
Re: Hello from Poland!
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 12:13:18 am »
Welcome to PSDH, and glad you liked running with us on TT wurm. You joined on the private spawn last Thursday if I recall correctly. Hope seeing you around on my and fellow commanders squads in the future.
Warrior(s): Sirrah Andromedae (Jari The Great, RETIRED)│Thief: Gienah Ghurab Corvi│Revenant: Lady Cassiopeia Cih│Necro: Miss Ophiuchus│Ranger: Meissa Heka Orionis│Guards: Gallina Deneb Cygni; Antares Flame│Engi: Theta Iota Antliae│Mesmers: Sheliak Vega Lyrae; Almeisan Geminorum│Ele: Ankaa Phoenicis

Montu

• View Profile
  • IGN: Tristan Montu
  • Server: Piken Square
Re: Hello from Poland!
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2015, 03:31:40 pm »
Hi and welcome to PSDH@ If you need any help or something explained don't be scared to contact me, Tristan Montu. Don't worry I won't bite unless you want me to ;)
Elementalist: Tristan Montu | Mesmer: Aphaea De Burgh | Necro: Lana Hathor | Guardian: Elisif Gunnardottir

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal