CONNECT

Host: ts.psdh.eu
Password: None

* Recent Posts

Wintersday Extravaganza 2023 by Nova Lelie
[December 12, 2023, 09:52:49 PM]

IRL Meeting interest check by Mr_Dark
[February 10, 2023, 07:33:19 PM]

PSDH Seasonal Scary Spooky Strange Sacrificial (just kidding, or are we?) Sit-in by Mr_Dark
[October 18, 2022, 01:52:50 PM]

[ANN] Easter Eggstravaganza by Nova Lelie
[April 18, 2022, 01:55:17 PM]

Dragon's End by Nova Lelie
[March 21, 2022, 11:00:25 PM]

* Calendar

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Upcoming Events

Stay Connected
Ever wanted a way to stay connected to your guildies outside of event times, or want to get notified 30 minutes before one of our events start?
Why not join the [PSDH] Discord? To join our Discord server, click on the link in this message or press the Discord logo on our banner at the top.

Author Topic: An Apology to PSDH  (Read 2364 times)

Regenas

• View Profile
  • IGN: Regenas.6845
  • Server: Aurora Glade
An Apology to PSDH
« on: March 31, 2015, 09:46:19 PM »
Good evening members of PSDH.
Some of you may know me as Valandilea. I participated on a couple of PSDH events and really liked them. But this post is not about that.

After usual Triple Trouble run on this Sunday we headed off to do guild missions. And I did try to interfere with the way how fast we do it. I used some overused sexual jokes which were really not appropriate at that time and place and cursed in guild chat followed by me ragequitting the guild. I did get a message from coordinator Khain Stormwolf, about my actions on guild missions, but disrespectively ignored it.

In this post I want to apologize everyone who I insulted with such an inapropriate behaviour and will try to do my best to not be toxic in the future if leaders and members of PSDH ever consider me worthy enough to come back to the guild.

Valandilea

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal