CONNECT

Host: ts.psdh.eu
Password: None

* Recent Posts

Wintersday Extravaganza 2023 by Nova Lelie
[December 12, 2023, 09:52:49 pm]

IRL Meeting interest check by Mr_Dark
[February 10, 2023, 07:33:19 pm]

PSDH Seasonal Scary Spooky Strange Sacrificial (just kidding, or are we?) Sit-in by Mr_Dark
[October 18, 2022, 01:52:50 pm]

[ANN] Easter Eggstravaganza by Nova Lelie
[April 18, 2022, 01:55:17 pm]

Dragon's End by Nova Lelie
[March 21, 2022, 11:00:25 pm]

* Calendar

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Upcoming Events

Stay Connected
Ever wanted a way to stay connected to your guildies outside of event times, or want to get notified 30 minutes before one of our events start?
Why not join the [PSDH] Discord? To join our Discord server, click on the link in this message or press the Discord logo on our banner at the top.

Author Topic: Goodbye Amanda  (Read 4509 times)

Amanda Custos

• Grrrrrrrrrrrrr
    • View Profile
  • IGN: The Muffinzz.4216
  • Server: Piken Square
Goodbye Amanda
« on: March 09, 2015, 01:11:46 pm »
So after thinking about it for a long time and talking to several people about it I had a talk with a friend today.
Basically I realized that PSDH as much as I used to love it is more a job for me right now than something I enjoy doing.

As most of you know my private life is a mess and Ive been off and on ADs for the last few months. Having responsibilities as a coordinator and the feeling of being obliged to attend every Event just stresses me out more than I thought it did. Additional to that sadly theres a few people who make the events less enjoyable for me and I wont be calling names but if you listened in the whisper list to me, you know who Im talking about, that is not a main reason but it adds to the other things.

Personally I just think its the best for me to try and sort out my own life before acting as a PSDH coordinator.

I will leave the guild or by the time you read this will probably already have left it, feel free to still message me ingame if you need anything.

Last of all thanks to all of you! Sincerely for a few months this has brightened my days and was a lot of fun to do events with you guys and being allowed to be part of this.
Grrrrrrrrrr Coffee - Blanket!
Amanda Custos - Guardian, A. Scitus - Elementalist, A. Sly - Thief, A. Bellator - Warrior, A. Night - Necromancer, A. Venatio - Ranger, A. Tsisdu - Ranger, Queen Lativa - Mesmer, Sneaky Impregnator - Engineer.

Mr_Dark

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
    • Darkweb
  • IGN: MrDark.9634
Re: Goodbye Amanda
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2015, 04:14:36 pm »
Sad to read this news, but you'll have to do what you think is best for yourself.

We'll always remember you by all the fun things you've done with PSDH. Don't become a stranger and feel free to join in for an event or two if you feel like.
Necro: Darkard | Warrior: Darkward | Ele: Darkauor | Thief: Darksantard | Guard: Darkguard

Astrovirus/Jari The Great

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • Astrovirus Astrophotography
  • IGN: Astrovirus.2936
  • Server: Gandara
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2015, 05:10:30 pm »
That was my first thought as well, sadness of missing you and your humor around us during the events. Sure hope you will join us when you feel like it, or want a shot at your Amberino, Okidoki.

I will sure miss having your crazy-self around, but I can understand your feelings. But your health and well being is the most important, Amanda, so I wish you all the best and hope to see you around in game. And many thanks on my behalf for helping me out during the events/training, you and Storm were great trainers and support and i always enjoyed our cooperation on Amber.
Warrior(s): Sirrah Andromedae (Jari The Great, RETIRED)│Thief: Gienah Ghurab Corvi│Revenant: Lady Cassiopeia Cih│Necro: Miss Ophiuchus│Ranger: Meissa Heka Orionis│Guards: Gallina Deneb Cygni; Antares Flame│Engi: Theta Iota Antliae│Mesmers: Sheliak Vega Lyrae; Almeisan Geminorum│Ele: Ankaa Phoenicis

Rediarel

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2015, 06:22:36 pm »
sad you had to leave psdh. i guess we'll see each other in world vs world, even though these days i'm less around there due to some people and guilds i find annoying...
Hope to see you again in psdh, in the future.

Ashinor

• View Profile
  • IGN: valfx.5416
  • Server: Fort Ranik (FR)
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2015, 07:13:08 pm »
Very sad to read this but if you think it's the best thing for you to do so ... :)

You were a funny and pedagogue (don't know if there is another word in english) Commanda and I hope you'll continue to join us sometimes for Tequalt/TT-Wurm :)

Kaelik_Wau

• Commander
    • View Profile
  • IGN: Chun.1970
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2015, 08:17:47 pm »
This is really sad news, but you've got to do what you've got to do and I hope you all the best.

PSDH won't be the same without your hyperactive coffee infused antics :)
Warrior: Kaelik Wau - Ele: Elementalist Sakki - Thief: Elis Solvfelt - Mesmer: Sybeil - Guard: Levare Corda - Rev: Revenant Sekk - Necro: Leis Norah - Engi: Engineer Lexxa

Jangsara Gitah

• View Profile
  • IGN: jangsara.4351
  • Server: Whiteside Ridge
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2015, 07:38:27 pm »
Even though I'm extremely sad about your decision, I understand it completely.
You were one of the reasons I joined PSDH. Hearing a happy, bubbly and girly voice talking in fluent english, giggling away.. It actually made me feel like that this might be the right guild for me. Don't get me wrong, I do like also our other commanders, but being new to whole TS+Guild -thing, hearing something as positive as Amanda was something I didn't expect.

Anyway, playing this game should be fun, and when it feels like all work with no play, it's time to change something. I truly hope that someday you might join us again, not necessary as commander, but as a player.

You will be missed.

Takami

• View Profile
  • IGN: Yu Takami
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2015, 02:41:53 pm »
Awww Amanda <3
I'm sure we will see each other around either on an event or in wvw

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal