CONNECT

Host: ts.psdh.eu
Password: None

* Recent Posts

Wintersday Extravaganza 2023 by Nova Lelie
[December 12, 2023, 09:52:49 PM]

IRL Meeting interest check by Mr_Dark
[February 10, 2023, 07:33:19 PM]

PSDH Seasonal Scary Spooky Strange Sacrificial (just kidding, or are we?) Sit-in by Mr_Dark
[October 18, 2022, 01:52:50 PM]

[ANN] Easter Eggstravaganza by Nova Lelie
[April 18, 2022, 01:55:17 PM]

Dragon's End by Nova Lelie
[March 21, 2022, 11:00:25 PM]

* Calendar

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Upcoming Events

Stay Connected
Ever wanted a way to stay connected to your guildies outside of event times, or want to get notified 30 minutes before one of our events start?
Why not join the [PSDH] Discord? To join our Discord server, click on the link in this message or press the Discord logo on our banner at the top.

Author Topic: Event schedule discussion  (Read 16495 times)

gemgenie

• The Cake Thief
    • View Profile
  • IGN: gemgenie.4560
  • Server: Piken Square
Re: Event schedule discussion
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2016, 07:37:39 PM »
yeah my thoughts as well - last nights issues were mainly down to the lack of people on teamspeak tbh (ahhh how i loved that guy in map chat - was biting my tongue sooooooo much there) - for instance 14 on ts for cobolt - now take off 4 for the condis and egg blockers that leaves 10 - 2 of whom were me and Dark who really are the people who can run that in our sleep while sitting backwards on a lame horse - so effectively 8 people out of nearly 40 keg runners were listening.... and we still wernt getting the 20 kegs we needed for a burn on multiple occassions.....sigh

Days like those are the times we really need the extra time to try and coax people onto teamspeak beforehand which is where the gathering run may have tripped us up a little, but thats hard to call in advance of jumping to the map, so im hoping it was just an unfortunate cooncidence that caused the bad run

Super Mini Tank

• :: Quod me nutrit, me destruit ::
    • View Profile
    • me
  • IGN: Chesterakos.2804
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2016, 11:04:56 AM »
On the matter of people not joining TS, have you tried a bit of a blackmail? e.g. We don't have the minimum required people on TS so we won't be organizing the event today.

Let's see how many aren't joining after that.

pizzapunt

• A friendly Sylvari known as Ardi Veftvohl
    • View Profile
  • IGN: piza.9310
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2016, 04:14:24 PM »
On the matter of people not joining TS, have you tried a bit of a blackmail? e.g. We don't have the minimum required people on TS so we won't be organizing the event today.

Let's see how many aren't joining after that.

Don't we already do that?

Mr_Dark

• Guild Leader
    • View Profile
    • Darkweb
  • IGN: MrDark.9634
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2016, 12:07:02 PM »
Don't we already do that?

We try not to because we don't want to "punish" the players who did show up and joined TS. In the case of TT Wurm we'll do a practise run with only 1 or 2 heads, so theres still some loot involved.
Necro: Darkard | Warrior: Darkward | Ele: Darkauor | Thief: Darksantard | Guard: Darkguard

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal